Corporate Governance And Innovation: A Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filippo Belloc & Eleonora Laurenza & M. Alessandra Rossi, 2016.
"Corporate governance effects on innovation when both agency costs and asset specificity matter,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(6), pages 977-999.
- Filippo Belloc & Eleonora laurenza & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2015. "Corporate Governance Effects on Innovation when both Agency Costs and Asset Specificity Matter," Department of Economics University of Siena 718, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:186-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ugur, Mehmet & Hashem, Nawar, 2012.
"Market concentration, corporate governance and innovation: partial and combined effects in US-listed firms,"
Greenwich Papers in Political Economy
8840, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Hashem, Nawar & Ugur, Mehmet, 2012. "Market Concentration, Corporate Governance and Innovation: Partial and Combined Effects in US-Listed Firms," MPRA Paper 44135, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2012.
- Chen, Yan & Zhang, Bin, 2013.
[The Theoretical Framework and System of Innovation within Enterprises: Based on the Perspective of Ownership]," MPRA Paper 47078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Choi, Suk Bong & Lee, Soo Hee & Williams, Christopher, 2011. "Ownership and firm innovation in a transition economy: Evidence from China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 441-452, April.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2015. "Institutional Voids or Organizational Resilience? Business Groups, Innovation, and Market Development in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 43-58.
- Filippo Belloc & Antonio Nicita, 2011.
"Liberalization-Privatization Paths: Policies and Politics,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
609, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Filippo BELLOC & Antonio NICITA, 2011. "Liberalization-privatization paths: policies and politics," Departmental Working Papers 2011-32, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Driver, Ciaran & Guedes, Maria João Coelho, 2012. "Research and development, cash flow, agency and governance: UK large companies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1565-1577.
- Victor Chen & Jing Li & Daniel Shapiro & Xiaoxiang Zhang, 2014. "Ownership structure and innovation: An emerging market perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Mehmet Ugur, 2013. "Governance, regulation and innovation: new perspectives and evidence," Chapters,in: Governance, Regulation and Innovation, chapter 1, pages 1-22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:zbw:espost:173674 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lutao Ning & Martha Prevezer & Yuandi Wang, 2014. "Top Management Turnover and Corporate Governance in China: effects on innovation performance," Working Papers 53, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Filippo Belloc, 2014.
"Innovation in State-Owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 821-848.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2013. "Innovation in State-owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom," MPRA Paper 54748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2014.
- Bel, Roland & Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2015. "Leadership, communication and innovation," Working Papers 2015-22, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:2:p:527-541 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Bugamelli & Luigi Cannari & Francesca Lotti & Silvia Magri, 2012. "The innovation gap of Italyï¿½s production system: roots and possible solutions," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 121, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Schain, Jan Philip & Stiebale, Joel, 2016. "Innovation, institutional ownership, and financial constraints," DICE Discussion Papers 219, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Nawar Hashem & Mehmet Ugur, 2013. "Corporate governance and innovation in US-listed firms: the mediating effects of market concentration," Chapters,in: Governance, Regulation and Innovation, chapter 4, pages 86-121 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:125-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:1:p:26-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9475-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vila, Luis E. & Pérez, Pedro J. & Coll-Serrano, Vicente, 2014. "Innovation at the workplace: Do professional competencies matter?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 752-757.
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2012. "Governance, Regulation and Innovation: Introducing New Studies," MPRA Paper 44151, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2013.
- Filippo Belloc & Eleonora laurenza & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2015. "Corporate Governance and Sectoral Patterns of Innovation: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Industries," Department of Economics University of Siena 706, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Peter-Jan Engelen & Marc van Essen, 2013. "Effects of firm-level corporate governance and country-level economic governance institutions on R&D curtailment during crisis times," Chapters,in: Governance, Regulation and Innovation, chapter 3, pages 58-85 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:26:y:2012:i:5:p:835-864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.