Corporate Governance And Innovation: A Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0950-0804|
- Filippo Belloc & Eleonora laurenza & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2015. "Corporate Governance Effects on Innovation when both Agency Costs and Asset Specificity Matter," Department of Economics University of Siena 718, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Nawar Hashem & Mehmet Ugur, 2013. "Corporate governance and innovation in US-listed firms: the mediating effects of market concentration," Chapters,in: Governance, Regulation and Innovation, chapter 4, pages 86-121 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Hashem, Nawar, 2012.
"Market concentration, corporate governance and innovation: partial and combined effects in US-listed firms,"
Greenwich Papers in Political Economy
8840, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Hashem, Nawar & Ugur, Mehmet, 2012. "Market Concentration, Corporate Governance and Innovation: Partial and Combined Effects in US-Listed Firms," MPRA Paper 44135, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2012.
- Filippo Belloc, 2014. "Innovation in State-Owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom," Journal of Economic Issues, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(3), pages 821-848, September.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2013. "Innovation in State-owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom," MPRA Paper 54748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2014.
- Chen, Yan & Zhang, Bin, 2013. "基于所有权视角的企业创新理论框架与体系
[The Theoretical Framework and System of Innovation within Enterprises: Based on the Perspective of Ownership]," MPRA Paper 47078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:1:p:26-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Suk Bong & Lee, Soo Hee & Williams, Christopher, 2011. "Ownership and firm innovation in a transition economy: Evidence from China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 441-452, April.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2015. "Institutional Voids or Organizational Resilience? Business Groups, Innovation, and Market Development in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 43-58.
- Vila, Luis E. & Pérez, Pedro J. & Coll-Serrano, Vicente, 2014. "Innovation at the workplace: Do professional competencies matter?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 752-757.
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2012. "Governance, Regulation and Innovation: Introducing New Studies," MPRA Paper 44151, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2013.
- Driver, Ciaran & Guedes, Maria João Coelho, 2012. "Research and development, cash flow, agency and governance: UK large companies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1565-1577.
- Victor Chen & Jing Li & Daniel Shapiro & Xiaoxiang Zhang, 2014. "Ownership structure and innovation: An emerging market perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Mehmet Ugur, 2013. "Governance, regulation and innovation: new perspectives and evidence," Chapters,in: Governance, Regulation and Innovation, chapter 1, pages 1-22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lutao Ning & Martha Prevezer & Yuandi Wang, 2014. "Top Management Turnover and Corporate Governance in China: effects on innovation performance," Working Papers 53, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Filippo Belloc & Eleonora laurenza & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2015. "Corporate Governance and Sectoral Patterns of Innovation: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Industries," Department of Economics University of Siena 706, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Bel, Roland & Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2015. "Leadership, communication and innovation," Working Papers 2015-22, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Luigi Cannari & Francesca Lotti & Silvia Magri, 2012. "The innovation gap of Italyï¿½s production system: roots and possible solutions," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 121, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Schain, Jan Philip & Stiebale, Joel, 2016. "Innovation, institutional ownership, and financial constraints," DICE Discussion Papers 219, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Peter-Jan Engelen & Marc van Essen, 2013. "Effects of firm-level corporate governance and country-level economic governance institutions on R&D curtailment during crisis times," Chapters,in: Governance, Regulation and Innovation, chapter 3, pages 58-85 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:26:y:2012:i:5:p:835-864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed