The Empirical Measurement Of Rent‐Seeking Costs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael McAleer, 2005. "The ten commandments for ranking university quality," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 649-653, September.
- Michael McAleer & Les Oxley, 2005. "The Ten Commandments for Academics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 823-826, December.
- McAleer, Michael & Oxley, Les, 2002. " The Ten Commandments for Presenting a Conference Paper," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 215-218, April.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1988. "Things That Bother Me," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(187), pages 331-335, December.
- McAleer, Michael & Oxley, Les, 2001. " The Ten Commandments for Attending a Conference," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 671-678, December.
- McAleer, Michael, 1997. " The Ten Commandments for Organizing a Conference," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 231-233, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arye L. Hillman & Heinrich W. Ursprung, 2016. "Where are the rent seekers?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 124-141, June.
- Roman M. Sheremeta, 2016.
"Impulsive Behavior in Competition: Testing Theories of Overbidding in Rent-Seeking Contests,"
16-21, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2016. "Impulsive Behavior in Competition: Testing Theories of Overbidding in Rent-Seeking Contests," MPRA Paper 73731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farla, Kristine & de Crombrugghe, Denis & Verspagen, Bart, 2016.
"Institutions, Foreign Direct Investment, and Domestic Investment: Crowding Out or Crowding In?,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 1-9.
- Farla K. & Crombrugghe D.P.I. de & Verspagen B., 2013. "Institutions, foreign direct investment, and domestic investment : crowding out or crowding in?," MERIT Working Papers 054, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Graham Brownlow, 2015.
"Back to the failure: an analytic narrative of the De Lorean debacle,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(1), pages 156-181, January.
- Brownlow, Graham, 2014. "Back to the failure: An analytic narrative of the De Lorean debacle," QUCEH Working Paper Series 14-08, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Arye Hillman & Ngo Van Long, 2017. "The social cost of contestable benefits," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-11, CIRANO.
- Iqbal, Nasir & Daly, Vince, 2014.
"Rent seeking opportunities and economic growth in transitional economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 16-22.
- Nasir Iqbal & Vince Daly, 2013. "Rent Seeking Opportunities and Economic Growth in Transitional Economies," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:87, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Arye L. Hillman & Ngo Van Long, 2017. "Rent Seeking: The Social Cost of Contestable Benefits," CESifo Working Paper Series 6462, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Gregor, 2016. "Tullock's Puzzle in Pay-and-Play Lobbying," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 368-389, November.
- Richard L. Carson, 2009. "Rent Seeking and Inclusiveness," Carleton Economic Papers 09-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Dec 2016.
- repec:spr:inrvec:v:64:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12232-016-0266-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard L. Carson, 2009. "The Effect of Rent Seeking on Economics Growth," Carleton Economic Papers 09-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Dec 2016.
- Toke S. Aidt, 2016. "Rent seeking and the economics of corruption," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 142-157, June.
- Cameron K Murray, 2014. "Resolving rent-seeking puzzles: A model of political influence via social signals," Discussion Papers Series 528, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:25:y:2011:i:2:p:298-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.