Interchange Fees In Payment Card Systems: A Survey Of The Literature
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 25 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0950-0804|
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2016.
"Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by US consumers,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 47(2), pages 293-325, 05.
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2012. "Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by U. S. consumers," Working Papers 12-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2015. "Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by U.S. consumers," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Juan, Iranzo & Pascual, Fernández & Gustavo, Matías & Manuel, Delgado, 2012. "The effects of the mandatory decrease of interchange fees in Spain," MPRA Paper 43097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wismer, Sebastian, 2013. "Intermediated vs. Direct Sales and a No-Discrimination Rule," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79999, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sebastian Wismer, 2013. "Intermediated vs. Direct Sales and a No-Discrimination Rule," Working Papers 131, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Korsgaard, Søren, 2014. "Paying for payments: free payments and optimal interchange fees," Working Paper Series 1682, European Central Bank.
- Creti, Anna & Verdier, Marianne, 2014. "Fraud, investments and liability regimes in payment platforms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 84-93.
- Mariotto, Carlotta & Verdier, Marianne, 2015. "Innovation and competition in Internet and mobile banking: an industrial organization perspective," Research Discussion Papers 23/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Bolt, Wilko & Foote, Elizabeth & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2011. "Consumer credit and payment cards," Working Paper Series 1387, European Central Bank.
- Wilko Bolt & Elizabeth Foote & Heiko Schmiedel, 2011. "Consumer credit and payment cards," DNB Working Papers 332, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Verdier, Marianne, 2012. "Interchange fees and inefficiencies in the substitution between debit cards and cash," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 682-696.
- Kay, Benjamin S. & Manuszak, Mark D. & Vojtech, Cindy M., 2014. "Bank Profitability and Debit Card Interchange Regulation: Bank Responses to the Durbin Amendment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-77, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carlotta MARIOTTO & Marianne VERDIER, 2015. "Innovation and Competition in Internet and Mobile Banking: an Industrial Organization Perspective," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(99), pages 129-146, 3rd quart.
- repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201511261452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Lola Hernandez & Nicole Jonker, 2015. "In love with the debit card but still married to cash," DNB Working Papers 461, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pidong Huang & Young Sik Kim & Manjong Lee, 2014. "Optimal Allocation of Social Cost for Electronic Payment System: A Ramsey Approach," Discussion Paper Series 1402, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Rysman Marc & Wright Julian, 2014. "The Economics of Payment Cards," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(3), pages 303-353, September.
- Frans Saxén, 2014. "The No Surcharge Rule and Merchant Competition," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 39-66, March.
- Creti, Anna & Verdier, Marianne, 2011. "Fraud, investments and liability regimes in payment platforms," Working Paper Series 1390, European Central Bank.
- Anna Creti & Marianne Verdier, 2011. "Fraud, Investments and Liability Regimes in Payment Platforms," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-31, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Kim, Young Sik & Lee, Manjong, 2016. "Who should bear the resource cost of electronic transaction?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 47(PB), pages 270-280.
- Liisa Laine & Ching-To Albert Ma, 2015. "Quality and Competition between Public and Private Firms," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-005, Boston University - Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:25:y:2011:i:2:p:273-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed