Does Social Trust Increase Individual Happiness In Japan?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Incentivizing YIMBY: Greasing the Wheels to Improve Cities and Happiness
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2018-03-26 12:42:45
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2015.
"Comparison of Social Trust's effect on suicide ideation between urban and non-urban areas: The Case of Japanese Adults in 2006,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 118-126.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2015. "Comparison of Social Trust’s Effect on Suicide Ideation between Urban and Non-urban Areas: The Case of Japanese Adults in 2006," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2015/06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yoshiro Tsutsui & Chisako Yamane & Shoko Yamane & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2015.
"Trust and Happiness: Comparative Study Before and After the Great East Japan Earthquake,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 919-935, September.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yoshiro Tsutsui & Chisako Yamane & Shoko Yamane & Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2014. "Trust and Happiness: Comparative Study Before and After the Great East Japan Earthquake," ISER Discussion Paper 0904, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yoshiro Tsutsui & Fumio Ohtake, 2016.
"Relative Income Position and Happiness: Are Cabinet Supporters Different from Others in Japan?,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 383-402, December.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yoshiro Tsutsui & Fumio Ohtake, 2015. "Relative income position and happiness: are cabinet supporters different from others in Japan?," ISER Discussion Paper 0921, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2017.
"Identity, nostalgia and happiness among migrants: The case of the KÅ shien High School Baseball Tournament in Japan,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 792-813, December.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2014. "Identity, Nostalgia and Happiness among Migrants: The Case of the Kōshien High School Baseball Tournament in Japan," MPRA Paper 53776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masanori Kuroki, 2013. "Crime Victimization and Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from Happiness Data," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 783-794, June.
- Matsubayashi, Tetsuya & Sawada, Yasuyuki & Ueda, Michiko, 2013. "Natural disasters and suicide: Evidence from Japan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 126-133.
- Xiwen Fu, 2018. "The Contextual Effects of Political Trust on Happiness: Evidence from China," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 139(2), pages 491-516, September.
- Anna Almakaeva & Eduard Ponarin & Christian Welzel, 2014. "Human Development And Generalized Trust: Multilevel Evidence," HSE Working papers WP BRP 58/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- ICHIMURA Hidehiko & Xiaoyan LEI & Chulhee LEE & Jinkook LEE & Albert PARK & SAWADA Yasuyuki, 2017. "Wellbeing of the Elderly in East Asia: China, Korea, and Japan," Discussion papers 17029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Natural disasters and their long-term effect on happiness: the case of the great Hanshin-Awaji earthquake," MPRA Paper 37505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Pontarollo & Mercy Orellana Bravo & Joselin Segovia Sarmiento, 2017. "The determinants of subjective wellbeing in a developing country: The Ecuadorian case," JRC Working Papers JRC109319, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Lane, Tom, 2017. "How does happiness relate to economic behaviour? A review of the literature," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 62-78.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Mylonidis, Nikolaos, 2015.
"Trust, happiness, and households’ financial decisions,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 82-92.
- Delis, Manthos & Mylonidis, Nikolaos, 2015. "Trust, happiness, and households’ financial decisions," MPRA Paper 64906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grzegorz Tchorek & Michał Brzozowski & Katarzyna Dziewanowska & Agnieszka Allen & Waldemar Kozioł & Michał Kurtyka & Filip Targowski, 2020. "Social Capital and Value Co-Creation: The Case of a Polish Car Sharing Company," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-20, June.
- Carola Hommerich & Tim Tiefenbach, 2018. "Analyzing the Relationship Between Social Capital and Subjective Well-Being: The Mediating Role of Social Affiliation," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 1091-1114, April.
- Barassou Diawara & Saeki Chikayoshi & Kobena Hanson, 2013. "Social capital and poverty reduction: empirical evidence from Senegal," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 6(2), pages 41-74, December.
- Miething, Alexander & Mewes, Jan & Giordano, Giuseppe N., 2020. "Trust, happiness and mortality: Findings from a prospective US population-based survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 252(C).
- Eiji Yamamura, 2015. "Comparison of Social Capital's Effect on Consideration of Suicide between Urban and Rural Areas," ISER Discussion Paper 0933, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:62:y:2011:i:4:p:444-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.