Solutions For Some Dynamic Problems With Uncertainty Aversion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hiroyuki Ozaki & Peter A. Streufert, 1999. "Solutions to Some Dynamic Problems with Uncertainty Aversion," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9912, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Gene M, 1983.
"Union Wages, Temporary Layoffs, and Seniority,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 277-290, June.
- Grossman, Gene M., 1982. "Union Wages, Temporary Layoffs and Seniority," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275361, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Peter Kuhn & Jacques Robert, 1989.
"Seniority and Distribution in a Two-Worker Trade Union,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(3), pages 485-505.
- Peter Kuhn & Jacques Robert, 1988. "Seniority and Distribution in a Two-Worker Trade Union," Working Papers 615, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Tullock, Gordon, 1998. "Reply to Guttman," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 215-218, May.
- Weiss, Yoram, 1985. "The Effect of Labor Unions on Investment in Training: A Dynamic Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(5), pages 994-1007, October.
- Caplin, Andrew S & Nalebuff, Barry J, 1988. "On 64%-Majority Rule," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 787-814, July.
- Roberts, Kevin, 2015.
"Dynamic voting in clubs,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 320-335.
- Roberts, Kevin, 1999. "Dynamic voting in clubs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19349, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kevin Roberts, 1999. "Dynamic Voting in Clubs," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 367, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Douglas H. Blair & David L. Crawford, 1984. "Labor Union Objectives and Collective Bargaining," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(3), pages 547-566.
- Kuhn, Peter, 1988. "A Nonuniform Pricing Model of Union Wages and Employment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(3), pages 473-508, June.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Resistance to Reform: Status Quo Bias in the Presence of Individual-Specific Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1146-1155, December.
- Drazen, Allan & Gottfries, Nils, 1994. "Seniority Rules and the Persistence of Unemployment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 228-244, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:52:y:2001:i:3:p:251-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.