Institutionalizing Representative Democracy in the European Union: The Case of the European Parliament
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William T. Daniel, 2013. "When the Agent Knows Better than the Principal: The Effect of Education and Seniority on European Parliament Rapporteur Assignment," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 832-848, September.
- Cristina Fasone, 2012. "The Struggle of the European Parliament to Participate in the New Economic Governance," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 45, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- repec:zbw:espost:172206 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:871-888 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maurits Meijers & Christian Rauh, 2016. "Has Eurosceptic Mobilization Become More Contagious? Comparing the 2009 and 2014 EP Election Campaigns in The Netherlands and France," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(1), pages 83-103.
- Meng-Hsuan Chou & Marianne Riddervold, 2015. "The Unexpected Negotiator at the Table: How the European Commission’s Expertise Informs Intergovernmental EU Policies," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 3(1), pages 61-72.
- Saime Ozcurumez & Julinda Hoxha, 2015. "Conditional Deliberation: The Case of Joint Parliamentary Committees in the EU," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 642-657, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:50:y:2012:i:s1:p:18-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.