Can the Politicization of European Integration be Reversed?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Statham & Hans-Jörg Trenz, 2013. "How European Union Politicization can Emerge through Contestation: The Constitution Case," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 965-980, September.
- Thomas Risse, 2014. "No Demos? Identities and Public Spheres in the Euro Crisis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(6), pages 1207-1215, November.
- Femke Van Esch & Rik Joosen & Sabine van Zuydam, 2016. "Responsive to the People? Comparing the European Cognitive Maps of Dutch Political Leaders and their Followers," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(2), pages 54-67.
- Andrew Anzur CLEMENT, 2015. "Reporting on the ‘ever closer union’: narrative framing in national news medias and resistance to EU integration," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6, pages 123-135, June.
- Jonathan White, 2014. "Politicizing Europe: The Challenge of Executive Discretion," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 2, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Jonathan White, 2014. "Politicizing Europe: The Challenge of Executive Discretion," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 72, European Institute, LSE.
- Nadia Fiorino & Nicola Pontarollo & Roberto Ricciuti, 2017. "Supra National, National and Regional Dimensions of Voter Turnout in European Parliament Elections," JRC Working Papers JRC108755, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Henriette Müller, 2016. "Between Potential, Performance and Prospect: Revisiting the Political Leadership of the EU Commission President," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(2), pages 68-79.
- Hakhverdian, A. & Elsas, E. van & Brug, W. van der & Kuhn, T., 2013. "GINI DP 92: Euroscepticism and education: A longitudinal study of twelve EU member states, 1973-2010," GINI Discussion Papers 92, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Eric Miklin, 2014. "From ‘Sleeping Giant’ to Left–Right Politicization? National Party Competition on the EU and the Euro Crisis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(6), pages 1199-1206, November.
- Maurits Meijers & Christian Rauh, 2016. "Has Eurosceptic Mobilization Become More Contagious? Comparing the 2009 and 2014 EP Election Campaigns in The Netherlands and France," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(1), pages 83-103.
- Hanspeter Kriesi, 2016. "The Politicization of European Integration," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54, pages 32-47, September.
- Begg, Iain & Bongardt, Annette & Nicolaïdis, Kalypso & Torres, Francisco, 2015. "EMU and sustainable integration," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65243, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:zbw:espost:172206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roman Senninger & Markus Wagner, 2015. "Political parties and the EU in national election campaigns: who talks about Europe, and how?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(6), pages 1336-1351, November.
- Gabriela Marchis, 2013. "Is there an Amazing Way to Deal with the Crisis of EU Integration?," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 462-472, August.
- Swen Hutter & Edgar Grande, 2014. "Politicizing Europe in the National Electoral Arena: A Comparative Analysis of Five West European Countries, 1970–2010," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 1002-1018, September.
- Gerda Falkner, 2013. "The JCMS Annual Review Lecture Is the European Union Losing Its Credibility?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51, pages 13-30, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:50:y:2012:i:s1:p:137-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.