The Reluctant Hegemon? Germany Moves Centre Stage in the European Union
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magnus G. Schoeller, 2014. "Explaining Political Leadership: Germany’s Role in Shaping the Fiscal Compact," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0396, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Tim Haughton, 2016. "Beelines, Bypasses and Blind Alleys: Theory and the Study of the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54, pages 65-82, September.
- JÃ¸rgen BÃ¸lstad & Christoph Elhardt, 2015. "To bail out or not to bail out? Crisis politics, credibility, and default risk in the Eurozone," European Union Politics, , vol. 16(3), pages 325-346, September.
- Ebru Turhan, 2016. "Europe’s Crises, Germany’s Leadership and Turkey’s EU Accession Process," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(2), pages 25-29, August.
- Richard G. Whitman & Ana E. Juncos, 2014. "Challenging Events, Diminishing Influence? Relations with the Wider Europe," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52, pages 157-169, November.
- Nathaniel Copsey & Tim Haughton, 2013. "Editorial: Edging Away from the Abyss – The EU in 2012," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51, pages 1-5, September.
- Deborah Mabbett & Waltraud Schelkle, 2015. "What difference does Euro membership make to stabilization? The political economy of international monetary systems revisited," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 508-534, June.
- Sonia Lucarelli, 2015. "Italy and the EU: From True Love to Disenchantment?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53, pages 40-60, September.
- Tim Haughton, 2016. "Is Crisis the New Normal? The European Union in 2015," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54, pages 5-7, September.
- Nathaniel Copsey & Tim Haughton, 2015. "Editorial: ‘As ye sow, so shall ye reap’: the European Union in 2014," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53, pages 1-5, September.
- Desmond Dinan, 2013. "EU Governance and Institutions: Stresses Above and Below the Waterline," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51, pages 89-102, September.
- Nathaniel Copsey & Tim Haughton, 2014. "Editorial: Opening Pandora's Box? The EU in 2013," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52, pages 1-4, November.
- Nathaniel Copsey & Tim Haughton, 2014. "Farewell Britannia? ‘Issue Capture’ and the Politics of David Cameron's 2013 EU Referendum Pledge," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52, pages 74-89, November.
- repec:bla:indrel:v:48:y:2017:i:2:p:154-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandra Destradi, 2015. "Reluctant Powers: A Concept-Building Approach and an Application to the Case of Germany," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/46, European University Institute.
- Reuben Wong & Albrecht Sonntag, 2012. "The relativity of decline: a reappraisal of French leadership and influence in a time of global crisis," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 179-196, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:49:y:2011:i:s1:p:57-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.