A Research Agenda for the Study of Migrants and Minorities in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gwendolyn Sasse, 2005. "EU Conditionality and Minority Rights: Translating the Copenhagen Criterion into Policy," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 16, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kourtit, K. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Strategic choice analysis by expert panels for migration impact assessment," Serie Research Memoranda 0026, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Fulya Memisoglu, 2014. "Between the legacy of nation-state and forces of globalisation: Turkey’s management of mixed migration flows," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0419, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Tüzin Baycan-Levent & Peter Nijkamp, 2009.
"Characteristics of migrant entrepreneurship in Europe,"
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 375-397, July.
- Baycan-Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Characteristics Of Migrant Entrepreneurship In Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:kap:jinten:v:16:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10843-018-0228-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:43:y:2005:i:4:p:655-671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.