Institutions, Inertia and European Union Research Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crombez, Christophe, 1996. "Legislative Procedures in the European Community," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 199-228, April.
- Giacomo Benedetto & Simon Hix, 2007. "Explaining the European Parliament’s gains in the EU Constitution," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 115-129, June.
- Tsebelis, George & Jensen, Christian B. & Kalandrakis, Anastassios & Kreppel, Amie, 2001. "Legislative Procedures in the European Union: An Empirical Analysis," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(04), pages 573-599, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:01:p:128-142_09 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nina Mcguinness & Conor O'Carroll, 2010. "Benchmarking Europe's Lab Benches: How Successful has the OMC been in Research Policy?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 293-318, March.
- Daniela Cagno & Andrea Fabrizi & Valentina Meliciani, 2014. "The impact of participation in European joint research projects on knowledge creation and economic growth," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 836-858, December.
- Hoekman, Jarno & Frenken, Koen & Tijssen, Robert J.W., 2010. "Research collaboration at a distance: Changing spatial patterns of scientific collaboration within Europe," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 662-673, June.
- Frank, Joshua, 2005. "Technological lock-in, positive institutional feedback, and research on laboratory animals," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 557-575, December.
- Liviu Neamtu & Adina Claudia Neamtu, 2015. "Academic Mission - From Autocracy To Bureaucracy," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 113-120, December.
- repec:spr:scient:v:105:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1768-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2015.
"Proximity and Innovation: From Statics to Dynamics,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(6), pages 907-920, June.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2013. "Proximity and Innovation: From Statics to Dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1314, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2013.
- Liviu Neamtu & Adina Claudia Neamtu, 2015.
"Comparative Study Of Mission Statement Of Romania Universities,"
Annals - Economy Series,
Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 388-393, December.
- Liviu Neamtu & Adina Claudia Neamtu, 2015. "Comparative Study Of Mission Statement Of Romania Universities," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 388-393, December.
- Lepori, Benedetto & Reale, Emanuela & Larédo, Philippe, 2014. "Logics of integration and actors’ strategies in European joint programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 391-402.
- Laura Cruz-Castro & Koen Jonkers & Luis Sanz-Menéndez, 2015. "The internationalisation of research institutes," Working Papers 1513, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
- repec:spr:scient:v:80:y:2009:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-008-2102-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Nedeva, Maria, 2013. "Between the global and the national: Organising European science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 220-230.
- repec:spr:scient:v:78:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1970-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:40:y:2002:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.