Resources or Power? Implications of Social Networks on Compensation and Firm Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mazzola, Erica & Perrone, Giovanni & Kamuriwo, Dzidziso Samuel, 2016. "The interaction between inter-firm and interlocking directorate networks on firm's new product development outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 672-682.
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:22:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10997-017-9382-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Larcker, David F. & So, Eric C. & Wang, Charles C.Y., 2013. "Boardroom centrality and firm performance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 225-250.
- Renneboog, Luc & Zhao, Yang, 2014. "Director networks and takeovers," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 218-234.
- Manthos D. Delis & Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Iftekhar Hasan & Fotios Pasiouras, 2017.
"The Effect of Board Directors from Countries with Different Genetic Diversity Levels on Corporate Performance,"
INFORMS, vol. 63(1), pages 231-249, January.
- Delis, Manthos D. & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Hasan, Iftekhar & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2015. "The effect of board directors from countries with different genetic diversity levels on corporate performance," Research Discussion Papers 14/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Delis, Manthos & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Hasan, Iftekhar & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2015. "The Effect of Board Directors from Countries with Different Genetic Diversity Levels on Corporate Performance," MPRA Paper 64905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manthos Delis & Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Iftekhar Hasan & Fotios Pasiouras, 2016. "The Effect of Board Directors from Countries with Different Genetic Diversity Levels on Corporate Performance," Working Papers 1604, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Lending, Claire Crutchley & Vähämaa, Emilia, 2017. "European board structure and director expertise: The impact of quotas," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 486-501.
- Shujun Ding & Chunxin Jia & Craig Wilson & Zhenyu Wu, 2015. "Political connections and agency conflicts: the roles of owner and manager political influence on executive compensation," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 407-434, August.
- Lalanne, Marie & Seabright, Paul, 2016. "The old boy network: The impact of professional networks on remuneration in top executive jobs," SAFE Working Paper Series 123, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:92:y:2017:i:c:p:63-79 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:39:y:2012:i:3-4:p:399-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.