Do Internet Stock Message Boards Influence Trading? Evidence from Heavily Discussed Stocks with No Fundamental News
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:3:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-017-0056-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Yuqin & Qiu, Huiyan & Wu, Zhiguo, 2016. "Local bias in investor attention: Evidence from China's Internet stock message boards," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 338-354.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:25-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ackert, Lucy F. & Jiang, Lei & Lee, Hoan Soo & Liu, Jie, 2016. "Influential investors in online stock forums," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 39-46.
- Leung, Henry & Ton, Thai, 2015.
"The impact of internet stock message boards on cross-sectional returns of small-capitalization stocks,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 37-55.
- Leung, H. & Ton, T., 2015. "The impact of internet stock message boards on cross-sectional returns of small-capitalization stocks," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 85516, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Chen, Linda H. & Dyl, Edward A. & Jiang, George J. & Juneja, Januj A., 2015. "Risk, illiquidity or marketability: What matters for the discounts on private equity placements?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 41-50.
- Hribar, Paul & Melessa, Samuel J. & Small, R. Christopher & Wilde, Jaron H., 2017. "Does managerial sentiment affect accrual estimates? Evidence from the banking industry," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 26-50.
- Timm O. Sprenger & Philipp G. Sandner & Andranik Tumasjan & Isabell M. Welpe, 2014. "News or Noise? Using Twitter to Identify and Understand Company-specific News Flow," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(7-8), pages 791-830, September.
- Yawen Hudson & Christopher J. Green, 2013. "Born in the USA? Contagious investor sentiment and UK equity returns," Discussion Paper Series 2013_13, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:38:y:2011:i:9-10:p:1209-1237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.