Changes in Option-Based Compensation Around the Issuance of SFAS 123R
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219091517500126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abudy, Menachem (Meni) & Benninga, Simon, 2016. "Valuing restricted stock grants to non-executive employees," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 33-51.
- Kathleen Powers & John R. Robinson & Bridget Stomberg, 2016. "How do CEO incentives affect corporate tax planning and financial reporting of income taxes?," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 672-710, June.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:15-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pa:p:78-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linxiao Liu & Harrison Liu & Jennifer Yin, 2014. "Stock Option Schedules and Managerial Opportunism," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5-6), pages 652-684, June.
- Xiaoyan Cheng & David Smith, 2013. "Disclosure versus recognition: the case of expensing stock options," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 591-621, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:38:y:2011:i:9-10:p:1053-1095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.