The structure and dynamics of cocitation clusters: A multiple‐perspective cocitation analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanto Chandra, 2018. "Mapping the evolution of entrepreneurship as a field of research (1990–2013): A scientometric analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Yu, Dejian & He, Xiaorong, 2020. "A bibliometric study for DEA applied to energy efficiency: Trends and future challenges," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 268(C).
- Kamila Widziewicz-Rzońca & Malwina Tytła, 0. "First systematic review on PM-bound water: exploring the existing knowledge domain using the CiteSpace software," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 0, pages 1-64.
- Edwar Forero-Ortiz & Eduardo Martínez-Gomariz, 2020. "Hazards threatening underground transport systems," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 100(3), pages 1243-1261, February.
- Kamila Widziewicz-Rzońca & Malwina Tytła, 2020. "First systematic review on PM-bound water: exploring the existing knowledge domain using the CiteSpace software," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 124(3), pages 1945-2008, September.
- Kamal Sanguri & Atanu Bhuyan & Sabyasachi Patra, 2020. "A semantic similarity adjusted document co-citation analysis: a case of tourism supply chain," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 125(1), pages 233-269, October.
- Carlos Olmeda-Gómez & Carlos Romá-Mateo & Maria-Antonia Ovalle-Perandones, 2019. "Overview of trends in global epigenetic research (2009–2017)," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 119(3), pages 1545-1574, June.
- Hu, Wen & Li, Chun-hua & Ye, Chun & Wang, Ji & Wei, Wei-wei & Deng, Yong, 2019. "Research progress on ecological models in the field of water eutrophication: CiteSpace analysis based on data from the ISI web of science database," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 410(C), pages 1-1.
- Saulo Cardoso Maia & Gideon Carvalho Benedicto & José Willer Prado & David Alastair Robb & Oscar Neto Almeida Bispo & Mozar José Brito, 2019. "Mapping the literature on credit unions: a bibliometric investigation grounded in Scopus and Web of Science," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 120(3), pages 929-960, September.
- Xin Mai & Roger C. K. Chan, 2020. "Detecting the intellectual pathway of resilience thinking in urban and regional studies: A critical reflection on resilience literature," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 876-889, September.
- Alex Garnett & Louise Whiteley & Heather Piwowar & Edie Rasmussen & Judy Illes, 2011. "Neuroethics and fMRI: Mapping a Fledgling Relationship," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 6(4), pages 1-7, April.
- Pin Li & Guoli Yang & Chuanqi Wang, 2019. "Visual topical analysis of library and information science," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 121(3), pages 1753-1791, December.
- Payam Hanafizadeh & Seyedali Marjaie, 2020. "Trends and turning points of banking: a timespan view," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 1183-1219, December.
- Yu, Xiang & Zhang, Ben, 2019. "Obtaining advantages from technology revolution: A patent roadmap for competition analysis and strategy planning," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 273-283.
- Shuo Xu & Liyuan Hao & Xin An & Hongshen Pang & Ting Li, 2020. "Review on emerging research topics with key-route main path analysis," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 122(1), pages 607-624, January.
- Mercedes Rodríguez‐Fernández & Ana I. Gaspar‐González & Eva M. Sánchez‐Teba, 2020. "Sustainable social responsibility through stakeholders engagement," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(6), pages 2425-2436, November.
- Zewen Hu & Angela Lin & Peter Willett, 2019. "Identification of research communities in cited and uncited publications using a co-authorship network," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 118(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Maximilian Scheffler & Johannes Brunzel, 2020. "Destructive leadership in organizational research: a bibliometric approach," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 125(1), pages 755-775, October.
- Munan Li, 2019. "Visualizing the studies on smart cities in the past two decades: a two-dimensional perspective," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 120(2), pages 683-705, August.
- Jianhua Hou & Xiucai Yang & Chaomei Chen, 2020. "Measuring researchers’ potential scholarly impact with structural variations: Four types of researchers in information science (1979–2018)," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(6), pages 1-26, June.
- Worapan Kusakunniran & Amit Singh Dahal & Wantanee Viriyasitavat, 2018. "Journal Co-Citation Analysis for Identifying Trends of Inter-Disciplinary Research: An Exploratory Case Study in a University," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(04), pages 1-22, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jamist:v:61:y:2010:i:7:p:1386-1409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.asis.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.