Making Accounting More International: Why, How, And How Far Will It Go?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahman, Asheq & Yammeesri, Jira & Perera, Hector, 2010. "Financial reporting quality in international settings: A comparative study of the USA, Japan, Thailand, France and Germany," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-34, March.
- van Lent, L.A.G.M., 1999. "Incomplete contracting theory in empirical accounting research," Other publications TiSEM 088f797d-9fa4-4081-98f4-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gabrielle Wanzenried, 2002. "Capital Structure Dynamics in UK and Continental Europe," Diskussionsschriften dp0209, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Philip Brown & Greg Clinch, 1998. "Global Harmonisation of Accounting Standards: What Research into Capital Markets Tells Us," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 8(15), pages 21-29, May.
- David Procházka, 2015. "Is a Full International Accounting Convergence Desirable?," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(3), pages 7-23.
- Jayaraman, Sudarshan, 2012. "The effect of enforcement on timely loss recognition: Evidence from insider trading laws," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 77-97.
- John Preiato & Philip Brown & Ann Tarca, 2015. "A Comparison of Between-Country Measures of Legal Setting and Enforcement of Accounting Standards," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1-2), pages 1-50, January.
- Gomez Biscarri, Javier & Lopez Espinosa, German, 2008.
"The influence of differences in accounting standards on empirical pricing models: An application to the Fama-French model,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 369-388, October.
- Javier Gomez Biscarri & GermÃ¡n LÃ³pez Espinosa, 2007. "The influence of differences in accounting standards on empirical pricing models: An application to the Fama-French model," Faculty Working Papers 13/07, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- repec:eee:accoun:v:52:y:2017:i:4:p:319-337 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3507 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2814 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher S. Armstrong & Mary E. Barth & Alan D. Jagolinzer & Edward J. Riedl, 2008. "Market Reaction to the Adoption of IFRS in Europe," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-032, Harvard Business School.
- repec:dug:actaec:y:2016:i:5:p:82-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl A. Muller, III & Edward J. Riedl & Thorsten Sellhorn, 2011. "Mandatory Fair Value Accounting and Information Asymmetry: Evidence from the European Real Estate Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(6), pages 1138-1153, June.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 1999. "Institutions, financial markets, and firm debt maturity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 295-336, December.
- Siriluck Sutthachai & Terence E. Cooke, 2009. "An Analysis of Thai Financial Reporting Practices and the Impact of the 1997 Economic Crisis," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 45(4), pages 493-517.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:8:y:1995:i:3:p:19-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.