The Global Financial Crisis and the Efficient Market Hypothesis: What Have We Learned?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madhu Acharyya & Chris Brady, 2014. "Designing an Enterprise Risk Management Curriculum for Business Studies: Insights From a Pilot Program," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 17(1), pages 113-136, March.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:29:y:2013:i:2:p:312-331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yong Ma & Yulu Chen, 2014. "Financial Imbalance Index as a New Early Warning Indicator: Methods and Applications in the Chinese Economy," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 22(6), pages 64-86, November.
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9651-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fredrik Hansen, 2013. "The efficient-markets hypothesis after the crisis: a methodological analysis of the evidence," Chapters,in: Before and Beyond the Global Economic Crisis, chapter 3, pages 55-71 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Akber, Ushna & Muhammad, Nabeel, 2013. "Is Pakistan Stock Market moving towards Weak-form efficiency? Evidence from the Karachi Stock Exchange and the Random Walk Nature of free-float of shares of KSE 30 Index," MPRA Paper 49128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Deven Bathia & Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta, 2018. "Investor Sentiment Connectedness: Evidence from Linear and Nonlinear Causality Approaches," Working Papers 201814, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Arthur, Bruno R. & Katchova, Ani L., 2013. "Uncertainty and Value Premium: Evidence from the U.S. Agriculture Industry," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143198, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Deven Bathia & Don Bredin & Dirk Nitzsche, 2016. "International Sentiment Spillovers in Equity Returns," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 332-359, October.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun, 2018.
"Short-Term Price Overreactions: Identification, Testing, Exploitation,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 51(4), pages 913-940, April.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun, 2014. "Short-Term Price Overreaction: Identification, Testing, Exploitation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1423, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun, 2014. "Short-Term Price Overreactions: Identification, Testing, Exploitation," CESifo Working Paper Series 5066, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bachar Fakhry & Christian Richter, 2015. "Is the sovereign debt market efficient? Evidence from the US and German sovereign debt markets," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 339-357, September.
- Ushna Akber & Nabeel Muhammad, 2014. "Is Pakistan Stock Market Moving towards Weak-Form Efficiency? Evidence from The Karachi Stock Exchange and the Random Walk Nature of Free-Float of Shares of KSE 30 Index," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(6), pages 808-836, June.
- Jennifer K Gippel, 2013. "A revolution in finance?," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 38(1), pages 125-146, April.
- Rico Belda, Paz, 2013. "No linealidad y asimetría en el proceso generador del Índice Ibex35/Nonlinearity and Asymmetry in the Generator Process of Ibex35 Index," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 555-576, Septiembr.
- Andrew F. Whitman, 2015. "Is ERM Legally Required? Yes for Financial and Governmental Institutions, No for Private Enterprises," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 161-197, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:21:y:2009:i:4:p:8-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.