What is the Market Value of a Dollar of Corporate Cash?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 19 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1078-1196|
- Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello & Igor Cunha & Michael S. Weisbach, 2014.
"Corporate Liquidity Management: A Conceptual Framework and Survey,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 135-162, December.
- Almeida, Heitor & Campello, Murillo & Cunha, Igor & Weisbach, Michael S., 2013. "Corporate Liquidity Management: A Conceptual Framework and Survey," Working Paper Series 2013-15, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello & Igor Cunha & Michael S. Weisbach, 2013. "Corporate Liquidity Management: A Conceptual Framework and Survey," NBER Working Papers 19502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wei Zhang & Henk von Eije & Wim Westerman, 2015. "Does Cash Contribute to Value? A Comparison of Constrained and Unconstrained Firms in China and Germany," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 3(4), pages 22-38.
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2013. "The Effects of Future Capital Investment and R&D Expenditures on Firms' Liquidity," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 459-474, 08.
- Christopher F Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2009. "The Effects of Future Capital Investment and R&D Expenditures on Firms' Liquidity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 712, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 23 Jul 2012.
- Nason, Robert S. & Patel, Pankaj C., 2016. "Is cash king? Market performance and cash during a recession," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4242-4248.
- Cristina Martinez-Sola & Pedro J Garcia-Teruel & Pedro Martinez-Solano, 2011. "Corporate Cash Holding And Firm Value," Post-Print hal-00732524, HAL.
- Keefe, Michael O'Connor & Yaghoubi, Mona, 2016. "The influence of cash flow volatility on capital structure and the use of debt of different maturities," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 18-36.
- Brown, James R. & Petersen, Bruce C., 2015. "Which investments do firms protect? Liquidity management and real adjustments when access to finance falls sharply," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 441-465.
- Mª Belén Lozano García, 2011. "Analyzing the Effect of Excess Cash Accumulation on Financial Decisions," Post-Print hal-00704672, HAL.
- Koussis, Nicos & Martzoukos, Spiros H. & Trigeorgis, Lenos, 2017. "Corporate liquidity and dividend policy under uncertainty," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 200-214.
- Matthew Hill & Kathleen Fuller & G. Kelly & Jim Washam, 2014. "Corporate cash holdings and political connections," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 123-142, January.
- Qiu, Jiaping & Wan, Chi, 2015. "Technology spillovers and corporate cash holdings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 558-573.
- Christopher F Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Oleksandr Talavera, 2010. "Corporate Liquidity Management and Future Investment Expenditures," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 001, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Arnold, Marc, 2014. "Managerial cash use, default, and corporate financial policies," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 305-325.
- May, Anthony D., 2014. "Corporate liquidity and the contingent nature of bank credit lines: Evidence on the costs and consequences of bank default," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 410-429.
- Keefe, Michael O’Connor & Kieschnick, Robert, 2014. "The influence of moral hazard on investment in financially constrained and unconstrained firms," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 272-281.
- Brown, James R. & Petersen, Bruce C., 2011. "Cash holdings and R&D smoothing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 694-709, June.
- Clausen, Saskia & Hirth, Stefan, 2016. "Measuring the value of intangibles," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 110-127.
- Huang, Dayong & Wang, Fang, 2009. "Cash, investments and asset returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2301-2311, December.
- Matthew Hill & G. Kelly & William Hardin, 2012. "Market Value of REIT Liquidity," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 383-401, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:19:y:2007:i:3:p:74-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed