Enterprise Risk Management: Theory and Practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ishaya John Dabari & Siti Zabedah Saidin, 2015. "Determinants Influencing the Implementation of Enterprise Risk Management in the Nigerian Banking Sector," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(12), pages 740-754, December.
- repec:ris:utmsje:0216 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9396-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:4-:d:126949 is not listed on IDEAS
- Al-Amri, Khalid & Davydov, Yevgeniy, 2016. "Testing the effectiveness of ERM: Evidence from operational losses," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 70-82.
- repec:vls:finstu:v:21:y:2017:i:2:p:6-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudiu Botoc, 2015. "Risk And Firm Value In European Companies: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 792-800, July.
- Tom Aabo & Marianna Andryeyeva Hansen & Christos Pantzalis, 2012. "Corporate foreign exchange speculation and integrated risk management," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(8), pages 729-751, June.
- Eric Dei Ofosu-Hene & Peter Amoh, 2016. "Risk Management and Performance of Listed Banks in Ghana," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 2(2), pages 107-121, December.
- Matthias Meyer & Cathérine Grisar & Felix Kuhnert, 2011. "The impact of biases on simulation-based risk aggregation: modeling cognitive influences on risk assessment," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 79-105, September.
- Gao, Tianjiao & Gupta, Aparna & Gulpinar, Nalan & Zhu, Yun, 2015. "Optimal hedging strategy for risk management on a network," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 31-44.
- Aebi, Vincent & Sabato, Gabriele & Schmid, Markus, 2012. "Risk management, corporate governance, and bank performance in the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3213-3226.
- Ai Ping Teoh & Kaih Yeang Lee & Rajendran Muthuveloo, 2017. "The Impact of Enterprise Risk Management, Strategic Agility, and Quality of Internal Audit Function on Firm Performance," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 222-229.
- Eckles, David L. & Hoyt, Robert E. & Miller, Steve M., 2014. "Reprint of: The impact of enterprise risk management on the marginal cost of reducing risk: Evidence from the insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 409-423.
- repec:pje:journl:article27winii is not listed on IDEAS
- Zimmer, Anja & Gründl, Helmut & Schade, Christian, 2012. "Be as safe as possible: A behavioral approach to the optimal corporate risk strategy of insurers," ICIR Working Paper Series 06/11, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Kristine Watson Hankins, 2011. "How Do Financial Firms Manage Risk? Unraveling the Interaction of Financial and Operational Hedging," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(12), pages 2197-2212, December.
- Nadine Gatzert & Michael Martin, 2015. "Determinants and Value of Enterprise Risk Management: Empirical Evidence From the Literature," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 18(1), pages 29-53, March.
- Eckles, David L. & Hoyt, Robert E. & Miller, Steve M., 2014. "The impact of enterprise risk management on the marginal cost of reducing risk: Evidence from the insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 247-261.
- René M. Stulz, 2015. "Risk-Taking and Risk Management by Banks," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 27(1), pages 8-18, March.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:s1:p:345-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zag:zirebs:v:20:y:2017:i:sci:p:25-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stulz, Rene M., 2016. "Risk management, governance, culture, and risk taking in banks," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Aug, pages 43-60.
- René M. Stulz, 2014. "Governance, Risk Management, and Risk-Taking in Banks," NBER Working Papers 20274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:18:y:2006:i:4:p:8-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.