Creating Value In Pension Plans (Or, Gentlemen Prefer Bonds)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David A. Love & Paul A. Smith & David W. Wilcox, 2009. "Should risky firms offer risk-free DB pensions?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jeffrey R. Brown, 2008.
"Guaranteed Trouble: The Economic Effects of the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 177-198, Winter.
- Jeffrey R. Brown, 2007. "Guaranteed Trouble: The Economic Effects of the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation," NBER Working Papers 13438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Love, David & Smith, Paul A. & Wilcox, David, 2007.
"Why Do Firms Offer Risky Defined–Benefit Pension Plans?,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 60(3), pages 507-519, September.
- David Love & Paul Smith & David Wilcox, 2007. "Why Do Firms Offer Risky Defined Benefit Pension Plans?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-04, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- David A. Love & Paul A. Smith & David W. Wilcox, 2007. "Why do firms offer risky defined benefit pension plans?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Samuel H. Cox & Yijia Lin & Ruilin Tian & Jifeng Yu, 2013. "Managing Capital Market and Longevity Risks in a Defined Benefit Pension Plan," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(3), pages 585-620, September.
- David W. Wilcox, 2006. "Reforming the Defined-Benefit Pension System," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 37(1), pages 235-304.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:15:y:2003:i:4:p:51-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.