Demutualization And Corporate Governance Of Stock Exchanges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Lefort, 2005. "Aspectos Generales de la Autorregulación del Mercado de Valores y su Aplicación al Mercado de Capitales," Working Papers 7, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Jul 2005.
- Serifsoy, Baris, 2007. "Stock exchange business models and their operative performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 2978-3012, October.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0237-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jae H. Kim & Etienne Redor, 2016. "Stock exchange mergers and market efficiency," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(7), pages 576-589, February.
- Serra Eren Sarioglu, 2012. "Changes In The Corporate Governance And Ownership Structure In Stock Markets: Demutualization Of Istanbul Stock Exchange," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-22.
- Nielsson, Ulf, 2009. "Stock exchange merger and liquidity: The case of Euronext," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 229-267, May.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jae H. Kim & Etienne Redor, 2016. "Stock Exchange Mergers and Market," Post-Print hal-01238707, HAL.
- Alberto Giovannini, 2008. "Why the European Securities Market is Not Fully Integrated," NBER Working Papers 14476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurizio Polato & Josanco Floreani, 2012. "Consolidation in the Exchange Industry: What are Exchanges Actually Worth? Some Evidence from a Crises Environment," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(2), pages 195-203, November.
- Ekaterina Dorodnykh, 2013. "What Drives Stock Exchange Integration?," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(2), pages 47-79, September.
- Isaac Otchere & Sana Mohsni, 2016. "Changing organizational form in the stock exchange industry and risk-taking," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 30(4), pages 427-451, November.
- Dodd, Olga & Louca, Christodoulos & Paudyal, Krishna, 2015. "The determinants of foreign trading volume of stocks listed in multiple markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 38-61.
- Giovanna Zanotti, 2012. "Demutualization and the Globalization of Stock Markets," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Stock Market Globalization, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Maurizio Polato & Josanco Floreani & Andrea Paltrinieri & Flavio Pichler, 2016. "Religion, governance and performance: evidence from Islamic and conventional stock exchanges," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(3), pages 591-623, September.
- Faten Ben Slimane, 2012. "Stock exchange consolidation and return volatility," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(6), pages 606-627, May.
- Azzam, Islam, 2010. "Stock exchange demutualization and performance," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 211-222.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:15:y:2002:i:1:p:105-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.