The Capital Structure Puzzle: Another Look At The Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bassam Fattouh & Laurence Harris & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2008. "Non-linearity in the determinants of capital structure: evidence from UK firms," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 417-438, June.
- Michael J. Barclay & Erwan Morellec & Clifford W. Smith, 2003. "On the debt Capacityof growth Options," FAME Research Paper Series rp121, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- W. Allard Bruinshoofd & Leo de Haan, 2012.
"Market timing and corporate capital structure: a transatlantic comparison,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(28), pages 3691-3703, October.
- Allard Bruinshoofd & Leo de Haan, 2007. "Market timing and corporate capital structure - A transatlantic comparison," DNB Working Papers 144, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Allard Bruinshoofd & Leo De Haan, 2011. "Market timing and corporate capital structure: a transatlantic comparison," Post-Print hal-00716627, HAL.
- Cardone Riportella, Clara & Casasola, María José, 2003. "What do we know about the financial behaviour of the Spanish SME?: an empirical analysis," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb033708, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Filippo Belloc & Eleonora Laurenza & M. Alessandra Rossi, 2016.
"Corporate governance effects on innovation when both agency costs and asset specificity matter,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(6), pages 977-999.
- Filippo Belloc & Eleonora laurenza & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2015. "Corporate Governance Effects on Innovation when both Agency Costs and Asset Specificity Matter," Department of Economics University of Siena 718, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- FÃƒÂ©lix J. LÃƒÂ³pez Iturriaga & Vicente Lima CrisÃƒÂ³stomo, 2010. "Do Leverage, Dividend Payout, and Ownership Concentration Influence Firms' Value Creation? An Analysis of Brazilian Firms," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 80-94, May.
- Majumdar, Raju, 2013. "On the alternative proxies for estimating firm growth in empirical corporate finance literature: Evidence from Indian manufacturing sector," MPRA Paper 44874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Pajarinen, Mika, 2002. "Financing of Technology-Intensive Small Business: Some Evidence on the Uniqueness of the ICT Industry," Discussion Papers 813, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Stewart C. Myers, 2001. "Capital Structure," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 81-102, Spring.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0213-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Datta, Rajib & Chowdhury, Tasnim & Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Reassess of capital structure theories," MPRA Paper 51165, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jul 2013.
- Shoaib Ali & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "Relationship between Credit Rating, Capital Structure and Earning Management Behaviour: Evidence from Pakistani Listed Firms," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:121, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Francisco Sogorb- Mira, 2002. "How Sme Uniqueness Affects Capital Structure: Evidence From A 1994-1998 Spanish Data Panel," Working Papers. Serie EC 2002-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Majumdar, Raju, 2013. "A Reinterpretation of the Relation between Market-to-book ratio and Corporate Borrowing," MPRA Paper 52398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shih-Chuan Tsai, 2005. "Dynamic Models of Investment Distortions," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 357-381, December.
- Howard Qi & Sheen Liu & Dean Johnson, 2012. "A model for risky cash flows and tax shields," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 36(4), pages 868-881, October.
- A. A. Bevan & J. Danbolt, 2004. "Testing for inconsistencies in the estimation of UK capital structure determinants," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 55-66.
- repec:gei:jnlfer:v:1:y:2016:i:2:p:87-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Attiya Yasmin Javid & Qaisar Imad, 2012.
"A Decomposition Analysis of Capital Structure: Evidence from Pakistan’s Manufacturing Sector,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(1), pages 1-31, Jan-June.
- Javed, Attiya Yasmin & Imad, Qaisar, 2012. "A decomposition analysis of capital structure: evidence from Pakistan’s manufacturing sector," MPRA Paper 39371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadeem Ahmed Sheikh & Zongjun Wang, 2011. "Determinants of capital structure: An empirical study of firms in manufacturing industry of Pakistan," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 117-133, January.
- Mateev, Miroslav & Poutziouris, Panikkos & Ivanov, Konstantin, 2013. "On the determinants of SME capital structure in Central and Eastern Europe: A dynamic panel analysis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 28-51.
- Dimiter Rafailov, 2003. "Determinants of the capital structure of the Bulgarian firms," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 47-65.
- García Lara, Juan Manuel & García Osma, Beatriz & Penalva, Fernando, 2016. "Accounting conservatism and firm investment efficiency," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 221-238.
- FÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â©lix J. LÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â³pez Iturriaga & Vicente Lima CrisÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â³stomo, 2010. "Do Leverage, Dividend Payout, and Ownership Concentration Influence Firms' Value Creation? An Analysis of Brazilian Firms," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 80-94, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:12:y:1999:i:1:p:8-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.