Multivariate Analysis for the Biobehavioral and Social Sciences: A Graphical Approach by Bruce L. Brown, Suzanne B. Hendrix, Dawson W. Hedges, Timothy B. Smith
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. J. Brown & I. D. Diamond & R. L. Chambers & L. J. Buckner & A. D. Teague, 1999. "A methodological strategy for a one-number census in the UK," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 162(2), pages 247-267.
- Philip Redfern, 2004. "An alternative view of the 2001 census and future census taking," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(2), pages 209-228.
- Paolo Valente, 2010. "Census taking in Europe: how are populations counted in 2010?," Population and Societies 467, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- David Coleman, 2013. "The Twilight of the Census," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 38, pages 334-351, February.
- D. H. Judson, 2007. "Information integration for constructing social statistics: history, theory and ideas towards a research programme," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(2), pages 483-501.
- Spyros Missiakoulis, 2010. "Cecrops, King of Athens: the First (?) Recorded Population Census in History," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 78(3), pages 413-418, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:istatr:v:81:y:2013:i:3:p:463-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isiiinl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.