Regression Estimators: A Comparative Study, Second Edition by Marvin H. J. Gruber
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Andersson, 2002. "Monitoring cyclical processes. A non-parametric approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 973-990.
- Gombay, Edit, 2000. "Sequential change-point detection with likelihood ratios," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 195-204, August.
- Christian Sonesson & David Bock, 2003. "A review and discussion of prospective statistical surveillance in public health," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 166(1), pages 5-21.
- Peter A. Rogerson, 2001. "Monitoring point patterns for the development of space-time clusters," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 164(1), pages 87-96.
- Margavio, Thomas M. & Conerly, Michael D. & Woodall, William H. & Drake, Laurel G., 1995. "Alarm rates for quality control charts," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 219-224, August.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Arteaga, Carmen & Ledolter, Johannes, 1997. "Control charts based on order-restricted tests," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Chu, Chia-Shang James & Stinchcombe, Maxwell & White, Halbert, 1996. "Monitoring Structural Change," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(5), pages 1045-1065, September.
- Champ, Charles W. & Woodall, William H. & Mohsen, Hassan A., 1991. "A generalized quality control procedure," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 211-218, March.
- Dewachter, Hans, 2001. "Can Markov switching models replicate chartist profits in the foreign exchange market?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 25-41, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:istatr:v:78:y:2010:i:3:p:460-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isiiinl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.