The Reach of the Disposition Effect: Large Sample Evidence Across Investor Classes-super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucchesi, Eduardo Pozzi & Yoshinaga, Claudia Emiko & Castro, Francisco Henrique Figueiredo de, 2015. "Efeito disposição entre gestores brasileiros de fundos de ações," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 55(1), January.
- Massimo Massa & William Goetzmann, 2003.
"Disposition Matters: Volume, Volatility and Price Impact of a Behavioral Bias,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm333, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2005.
- William N. Goetzmann & Massimo Massa, 2003. "Disposition Matters: Volume, Volatility and Price Impact of a Behavioral Bias," NBER Working Papers 9499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William N. Goetzmann & Massimo Massa, 2004. "Disposition Matters: Volume, Volatility and Price Impact of a Behavioral Bias," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm331, Yale School of Management.
- William N. Goetzmann & Massimo Massa, 2003. "Disposition Matters: Volume, Volatility and PriceImpact of a Behavioral Bias," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm14, Yale School of Management.
- William N. Goetzmann & Massimo Massa, 2005. "Disposition Matters: Volume, Volatility and Price Impact of Behavioral Bias," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm447, Yale School of Management.
- Young Doo Kim & Young-Won Ha, 2016. "Who is afraid of disposition of financial assets? The moderating role of regulatory focus in the disposition effect," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 159-169, March.
- TÃµnn Talpsepp, 2010. "Does Gender and Age Affect Investor Performance and the Disposition Effect?," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 2(1).
- Mosi Rosenboim & Tal Shavit, 2012. "Whose money is it anyway? Using prepaid incentives in experimental economics to create a natural environment," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 15(1), pages 145-157, March.
- Tekçe, Bülent & Yılmaz, Neslihan & Bildik, Recep, 2016. "What factors affect behavioral biases? Evidence from Turkish individual stock investors," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 515-526.
- Mattos, Fabio, 2012. "Do producers exhibit disposition effect? Evidence from grain marketing," Working Papers 125279, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Goulart, Marco & da Costa, Newton C.A. & Andrade, Eduardo B. & Santos, André A.P., 2015. "Hedging against embarrassment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 310-318.
- repec:eco:journ3:2018-03-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kliger, Doron & Kudryavtsev, Andrey, 2008. "Reference point formation by market investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1782-1794, September.
- Uri Ben-Zion & Sharon Shafran & TAL SHAVIT, 2007. "Investors’ Decision To Trade Stocks – An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0708, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Ormos, Mihály & Joó, István, 2014. "Are Hungarian investors reluctant to realize their losses?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 52-58.
- Weber, Martin & Welfens, Frank, 2007.
"An individual level analysis of the disposition effect : empirical and experimental evidence,"
07-45, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Weber, Martin & Welfens, Frank, 2007. "An Individual Level Analysis of the Disposition Effect: Empirical and Experimental Evidence," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-45, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Barber, Brad M. & Odean, Terrance, 2013. "The Behavior of Individual Investors," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Carlos Cueva Herrero & Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Giovanni Ponti & Josefa Tomás Lucas, 2016. "The disposition effect: who and when?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2016-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Moser, Riccarda & Raffaelli, Roberta & Notaro, Sandra, 2010. "The Role Of Production Methods In Fruit Purchasing Behaviour: Hypothetical Vs Actual Consumers’ Preferences And Stated Minimum Requirements," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116426, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Frino, Alex & Lepone, Grace & Wright, Danika, 2015. "Investor characteristics and the disposition effect," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-12.
- Patrick Roger, 2007. "Does the consciousness of the disposition effect increase the equity premium?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2007-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:irvfin:v:6:y:2006:i:1-2:p:43-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1369-412X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.