Portfolio Concentration and Investment Manager Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lang, Gunnar & Shen, Yu & Xu, Xian, 2014. "Chinese pension fund investment efficiency: Evidence from CNCSSF stock holdings," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-007, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- repec:oup:rasset:v:5:y:2015:i:2:p:156-184. is not listed on IDEAS
- Kingsley Fong & David R. Gallagher & Adrian D. Lee, 2009. "The Value of Alpha Forecasts in Portfolio Construction," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 34(1), pages 97-121, June.
- Daniel Buncic & Jon E. Eggins & Robert J. Hill & David Gallagher, 2015. "Measuring fund style, performance and activity: a new style-profiling approach," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 55(1), pages 29-55, March.
- Daniel Buncic & Jon E. Eggins & Robert J. Hill, 2010.
"Mutual Fund Style, Characteristic-Matched Performance Benchmarks and Activity Measures: A New Approach,"
2010-12, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Daniel Buncic & Jon E. Eggins & Robert J. Hill, 2010. "Mutual Fund Style, Characteristic-Matched Performance Benchmarks and Activity Measures: A New Approach," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-20, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Scott Bennett & David R. Gallagher & Graham Harman & Geoffrey J. Warren & Yuki Xi, 2018. "A new perspective on performance persistence: evidence using portfolio holdings," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 58(1), pages 91-125, March.
- repec:spt:apfiba:v:8:y:2018:i:5:f:8_5_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suresh Nallareddy & Maria Ogneva, 0. "Accrual quality, skill, and the cross-section of mutual fund returns," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-40.
- Hiraki, Takato & Liu, Ming & Wang, Xue, 2015. "Country and industry concentration and the performance of international mutual funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 297-310.
- Andrew Ainsworth & Kingsley YL Fong & David R Gallagher & Graham Partington, 2016. "Institutional trading around the ex-dividend day," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 41(2), pages 299-323, May.
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9389-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:eufman:v:25:y:2019:i:1:p:160-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ekholm, Anders G., 2012. "Portfolio returns and manager activity: How to decompose tracking error into security selection and market timing," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 349-358.
- Herrmann, Ulf & Rohleder, Martin & Scholz, Hendrik, 2016. "Does style-shifting activity predict performance? Evidence from equity mutual funds," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 112-130.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:irvfin:v:5:y:2005:i:3-4:p:149-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1369-412X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.