Indicators of Dematerialization and the Materials Intensity of Use
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susana Silva & Isabel Soares & Oscar Afonso, 2021. "Decoupling economic growth from emissions: the case of policies promoting resource substitution," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(6), pages 8331-8347, June.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Zhiyang Shen & Vivian Valdmanis, 2020.
"Performance analysis for three pillars of sustainability,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 305-320, June.
- Zhiyang Shen & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Vivian Valdmanis, 2017. "Performance analysis for three pillars of sustainability," Working Papers 2017-EQM-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Zhiyang Shen & Vivian Valdmanis, 2020. "Performance analysis for three pillars of sustainability," Post-Print hal-03046676, HAL.
- Andrew Leigh, 2021. "Putting the Australian Economy on the Scales," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 54(1), pages 19-35, March.
- Vishal V. Agrawal & Atalay Atasu & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2019. "OM Forum—New Opportunities for Operations Management Research in Sustainability," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Estrella Trincado & Antonio Sánchez-Bayón & José María Vindel, 2021. "The European Union Green Deal: Clean Energy Wellbeing Opportunities and the Risk of the Jevons Paradox," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(14), pages 1-23, July.
- Tiejun Dai & Shuo Shan, 2020. "Path Analysis of Beijing’s Dematerialization Development Based on System Dynamics," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-23, January.
- Walmsley, Timothy Gordon & Ong, Benjamin H.Y. & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír & Tan, Raymond R. & Varbanov, Petar Sabev, 2019. "Circular Integration of processes, industries, and economies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 507-515.
- Dorothée Charlier & Florian Fizaine, 2020. "Does Becoming Richer Lead to a Reduction in Natural Resource Consumption? An Empirical Refutation of the Kuznets Material Curve," Working Papers 2020.05, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- João Leitão & Joaquim Ferreira, 2021. "Dynamic Effects of Material Production and Environmental Sustainability on Economic Vitality Indicators: A Panel VAR Approach," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(2), pages 1-20, February.
- Alcott, Blake, 2008. "The sufficiency strategy: Would rich-world frugality lower environmental impact," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 770-786, February.
- Dalia Fadly, 2020. "Greening Industry in Vietnam: Environmental Management Standards and Resource Efficiency in SMEs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-27, September.
- Fernández-Herrero, Laura & Duro, Juan Antonio, 2019. "What causes inequality in Material Productivity between countries?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:inecol:v:2:y:1998:i:3:p:15-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1088-1980 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1088-1980 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.