Between Institutional Learning and Re-legitimization: Italian Mayors in the Unending Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ctc:serie1:def2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pascal Delwit, 2006. "Les mandataires communaux en Région bruxelloise: environnement changeant, nouvelles élites ?," CEVIPOL Working Papers 2, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pascal Delwit, 2006. "Les mandataires communaux en Région bruxelloise: environnement changeant, nouvelles élites ?," Cahiers du CEVIPOL/Brussels Working papers 130478, Centre d'étude de la vie politique (CEVIPOL) of the Université Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:ulb:ulbcvp:p0023 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Bordignon & Matteo Gamalerio & Gilberto Turati, 2013.
"Decentralization, Vertical Fiscal Imbalance, and Political Selection,"
DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza
def002, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Massimo Bordignon & Matteo Gamalerio & Gilberto Turati, 2014. "Decentralization, Vertical Fiscal Imbalance, and Political Selection," Working papers 025, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Massimo Bordignon & Matteo Gamalerio & Gilberto Turati, 2013. "Decentralization, Vertical Fiscal Imbalance, and Political Selection," CESifo Working Paper Series 4459, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:28:y:2004:i:1:p:166-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.