Determinants of Repayment in Microcredit: Evidence from Programs in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boehe, Dirk Michael & Barin Cruz, Luciano, 2013. "Gender and Microfinance Performance: Why Does the Institutional Context Matter?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 121-135.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:85-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W. & Selleck, Lauren J., 2015. "Lending to women in microfinance: Role of social trust," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 55-65.
- D'Espallier, Bert & Guérin, Isabelle & Mersland, Roy, 2011. "Women and Repayment in Microfinance: A Global Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 758-772, May.
- Suraya Hanim Mokhtar & Gilbert Nartea & Christopher Gan, 2012. "Determinants of microcredit loans repayment problem among microfinance borrowers in Malaysia," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(7), pages 33-45, December.
- Dorfleitner, G. & Just-Marx, S. & Priberny, C., 2017. "What drives the repayment of agricultural micro loans? Evidence from Nicaragua," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 89-100.
- Mohammed Yelwa & S.A.J. Obansa Awe & Emmanuel Omonoyi, 2015. "Informality, Inclusiveness and Economic Growth in Nigeria," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(10), pages 33-44, September.
- Kajenthiran. K & Achchuthan. S & Ajanthan. A, 2017. "A Quest for Seeking Microcredit among Youth: Evidence from an Emerging Nation in South Asian Region," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 1-8.
- Ibtissem Baklouti, 2013. "Determinants of Microcredit Repayment: The Case of Tunisian Microfinance Bank," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(3), pages 370-382, September.
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:249-258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorfleitner, Gregor & Priberny, Christopher & Schuster, Stephanie & Stoiber, Johannes & Weber, Martina & de Castro, Ivan & Kammler, Julia, 2016. "Description-text related soft information in peer-to-peer lending – Evidence from two leading European platforms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 169-187.
- Mutaleb, Md Z. & Baharanyi, Ntam R. & Tackie, Nii O. & Zabawa, Robert, 2014. "An Assessment Of Microlending Programs In The Alabama Black Belt Region," Professional Agricultural Workers Journal (PAWJ), Professional Agricultural Workers Conference, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-11.
- Sofia Pereira & Paulo Mourao, 2012. "Why does the microcredit borrowing rate differ across countries? A cross-country study," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(8), pages 536-550, June.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Maitra, Pushkar, 2012.
"Moral hazard and peer monitoring in a laboratory microfinance experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 192-209.
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan & Pushkar Maitra, 2008. "Moral Hazard and Peer Monitoring in a Laboratory Microfinance Experiment," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1208, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Kangogo, Daniel & Lagat, Job & Ithinji, Gicuru, 2013. "The Influence of Social Capital Dimensions on Household Participation in Micro-Credit Groups and Loan Repayment Performance in Uasin Gishu County, Kenya," MPRA Paper 48624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James C. Brau & Gary M. Woller, 2004. "Microfinance: A Comprehensive Review of the Existing Literature," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 9(1), pages 1-28, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:26:y:2002:i:2:p:360-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.