Social Conditions and Economic Performance: The Bond Between Social Structure and Regional Growth in Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Copus & Dimitris Skuras & Kyriaki Tsegenidi, 2006. "Innovation and Peripherality: A Comparative Study in Six EU Member Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa06p295, European Regional Science Association.
- Riccardo Crescenzi, 2006. "EU Development Policies and the Socio-Economic Disadvantage of European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa06p552, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Wostner, 2003.
"Regional Disparities in Transition Economies: the case of Slovenia,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2003(1).
- Wostner, Peter, 2002. "Regional disparities in transition economies - the case of Slovenia," ERSA conference papers ersa02p154, European Regional Science Association.
- Gert-Jan Hospers, 2003. "Beyond the Blue Banana?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 38(2), pages 76-85, March.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Fabrizio De Filippis & Fabio Pierangeli, 2011. "Synergies and conflicts between EU policies and the objective of territorial cohesion," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0132, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Christian Ketels, 2015. "Competitiveness and Clusters: Implications for a New European Growth Strategy," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 84, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:22:y:1998:i:3:p:443-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.