Making E uropean Space in Spatial Planning in Northern Finland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Gibbons & Henry G. Overman, 2012.
"Mostly Pointless Spatial Econometrics?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 172-191, May.
- Steve Gibbons & Henry G. Overman, 2010. "Mostly Pointless Spatial Econometrics?," SERC Discussion Papers 0061, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gibbons, Steve & Overman, Henry G., 2010. "Mostly pointless spatial econometrics?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33559, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dan S. Rickman & Shane D. Rickman, 2011.
"Population Growth In High‐Amenity Nonmetropolitan Areas: What'S The Prognosis?,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 863-879, December.
- Dan S. Rickman & Shane D. Rickman, 2009. "Population Growth in High Amenity Nonmetropolitan Areas: What’s the Prognosis?," Economics Working Paper Series 0907, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & Kamar Ali & M. Rose Olfert, 2008.
"Lost in space: population growth in the American hinterlands and small cities,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(6), pages 727-757, November.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & Kamar Ali & M. Rose Olfert, 2007. "Lost in Space: Population Dynamics in the American Hinterlands and Small Cities," Economics Working Paper Series 0707, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Victoria Basolo & Chihyen Huang, 2001. "Cities and Economic Development: Does the City Limits Story Still Apply?," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 15(4), pages 327-339, November.
- Michael Greenstone & Richard Hornbeck & Enrico Moretti, 2010.
"Identifying Agglomeration Spillovers: Evidence from Winners and Losers of Large Plant Openings,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(3), pages 536-598, June.
- Michael Greenstone & Richard Hornbeck & Enrico Moretti, "undated". "Identifying Agglomeration Spillovers: Evidence from Winners and Losers of Large Plant Openings," Working Paper 17740, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Greenstone, Michael & Hornbeck, Richard A. & Moretti, Enrico, 2010. "Identifying Agglomeration Spillovers: Evidence from Winners and Losers of Large Plant Openings," Scholarly Articles 11185831, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Felix, R. Alison & Hines, James R., 2013.
"Who offers tax-based business development incentives?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 80-91.
- R. Alison Felix & James R. Hines, Jr., 2011. "Who Offers Tax-Based Business Development Incentives?," NBER Working Papers 17466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alison Felix & James R. Hines, 2011. "Who offers tax-based business development incentives?," Research Working Paper RWP 11-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2006. "An SVAR Model of Fluctuations in U.S. Migration Flows and State Labor Market Dynamics," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 958-980, April.
- Laura A. Reese, 2006. "Not Just Another Determinants Piece: Path Dependency and Local Tax Abatements," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 23(2), pages 491-504, March.
- Gold, Steven D., 1996. "Issues Raised By the New Federalism," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(2), pages 273-87, June.
- Alan H. Peters & Peter S. Fisher, 2002. "State Enterprise Zone Programs: Have They Worked?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number sezp, November.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- Todd M. Gabe & David S. Kraybill, 2002. "The Effect of State Economic Development Incentives on Employment Growth of Establishments," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 703-730.
- Stephan J Goetz & Mark D Partridge & Dan S Rickman & Shibalee Majumdar, 2011.
"Sharing the Gains of Local Economic Growth: Race-to-the-Top versus Race-to-the-Bottom Economic Development,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 29(3), pages 428-456, June.
- Stephan J Goetz & Mark D Partridge & Dan S Rickman & Shibalee Majumdar, 2011. "Sharing the gains of local economic growth: race-to-the-top versus race-to-the-bottom economic development," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(3), pages 428-456, June.
- Scott Loveridge & Janet Bokemeier & Peter Kakela & Elan Satriawan, 2010. "Are All Discount Rates Equal? A Note On Time Preferences Across Public And Private Benefits In Michigan'S Upper Peninsula," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 858-871.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Krugman, Paul, 2004.
"Agglomeration, integration and tax harmonisation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Baldwin, Richard & Krugman, Paul, 2000. "Agglomeration, Integration and Tax Harmonization," CEPR Discussion Papers 2630, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 2002. "Agglomeration, Integration and Tax Harmonization," NBER Working Papers 9290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Baldwin; Paul Krugman, 2001. "Agglomeration, Integration and Tax Harmonization," IHEID Working Papers 01-2001, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- André Rodríguez-Pose, 2001.
"Strategies of Waste: Bidding Wars in the Brazilian Automobile Sector,"
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 134-154, March.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Arbixb, Glauco, 2000. "Strategies Of Waste: Bidding Wars In The Brazilian Automobile Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa00p505, European Regional Science Association.
- Scott L. Minkoff, 2009. "Minding Your Neighborhood: The Spatial Context of Local Redistribution," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 90(3), pages 516-537.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, November.
- Linda Lobao & David Kraybill, 2009. "Poverty and Local Governments: Economic Development and Community Service Provision in an Era of Decentralization," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 418-451.
- Michael McGuire, 1999. "The â€œMore Means Moreâ€ Assumption: Congruence Versus Contingency in Local Economic Development Research," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 13(2), pages 157-171, May.
- Daniel Monroe Sullivan, 2002. "Local Governments as Risk Takers and Risk Reducers: An Examination of Business Subsidies and Subsidy Controls," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 16(2), pages 115-126, May.
- Harold Wolman & David Spitzley, 1996. "The Politics of Local Economic Development," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 10(2), pages 115-150, May.
- Linda Lobao & David S. Kraybill, 2005. "The Emerging Roles of County Governments in Metropolitan and Nonmetropolitan Areas: Findings From a National Survey," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 19(3), pages 245-259, August.
- Baldwin, Richard E & Forslid, Rikard, 2000. "The Core-Periphery Model and Endogenous Growth: Stabilizing and Destabilizing Integration," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(267), pages 307-324, August.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2003. "Strategic Interaction Among Governments: An Overview of Empirical Studies," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 26(2), pages 175-188, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:43:y:2012:i:3:p:392-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.