Firm Mobility and Organizational Networks. Innovation, Embeddedness and Economic Geography - By Joris Knoben
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen & Marjolein Caniëls, 1997. "Technology, Growth and Unemployment across European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 457-466.
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-380, December.
- David J. Lewis & Gary L. Hunt & DAndrew J. Plantinga, 2002.
"Public Conservation Land and Employment Growth in the Northern Forest Region,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(2), pages 245-259.
- Lewis, David A. & Hunt, Gary L. & Plantinga, Andrew J., 2001. "Public Conservation Land And Employment Growth In The Northern Forest Region," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20748, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2005. "Regional convergence, inequality, and space," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 155-176, April.
- Thomas Aronsson & Johan Lundberg & Magnus Wikstrom, 2001. "Regional Income Growth and Net Migration in Sweden, 1970-1995," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 823-830.
- Peter Berck & Sandra Hoffmann, 2002. "Assessing the Employment Impacts of Environmental and Natural Resource Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 133-156, June.
- Persson, Joakim, 1997. "Convergence across the Swedish counties, 1911-1993," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1835-1852, December.
- Hoffmann, Sandra & Berek, Peter & Costello, Christopher & Fortmann, Louise, 2000. "Poverty and Employment in Timber-Dependent Counties," Discussion Papers dp-00-52, Resources For the Future.
- Skonhoft, Anders & Solem, Havard, 2001. "Economic growth and land-use changes: the declining amount of wilderness land in Norway," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 289-301, May.
- Bernard Fingleton & Enrique López-Bazo, 2006. "Empirical growth models with spatial effects," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 177-198, June.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 1996. "Heading for Divergence? Regional Growth in Europe Reconsidered," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 431-448, September.
- Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2006. "Spatial convergence," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 199-215, June.
- Greenwood, Michael J & Hunt, Gary L, 1984. "Migration and Interregional Employment Redistribution in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 957-969, December.
- Lundberg, Johan, 2003. "On the Determinants of Average Income Growth and Net Migration at the Municipal Level in Sweden," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 33(2), pages 229-253.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:40:y:2009:i:3:p:552-555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.