Knowledge, Market Structure, and Economic Coordination: Dynamics of Industrial Districts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Bates, Timothy, 1997.
"Financing small business creation: The case of Chinese and Korean immigrant entrepreneurs,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, pages 109-124.
- Timothy Bates, 1996. "Financing Small Business Creation: The Case of Chinese and Korean Immigrant Entrepreneurs," Working Papers 96-9, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Leo van Wissen, 2000. "A micro-simulation model of firms: Applications of concepts of the demography of the firm," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 79(2), pages 111-134.
- S Pinch, 1993. "Social Polarization: A Comparison of Evidence from Britain and the United States," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(6), pages 779-795, June.
- Audretsch, David B, 1991. "New-Firm Survival and the Technological Regime," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 441-450, August.
- S Pinch, 1993. "Social polarization: a comparison of evidence from Britain and the United States," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(6), pages 779-795, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Ciapetti, 2011. "Technological Change, Knowledge Integration and Adaptive Processes: The Mechatronic Evolution of the Reggio Emilia District," Chapters,in: Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip Cooke, 2010. "Jacobian Cluster Emergence: Wider Insights from ‘Green Innovation’ Convergence on a Schumpeterian ‘Failure’," Chapters,in: Emerging Clusters, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver, 2011. "Social Networks across Spatial Agglomerations: the Paradox of High-Tech Clusters. A Critical Revision of Clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa11p779, European Regional Science Association.
- Juan Eduardo Chica & Carlos Marmolejo, 2016. "Knowledge economy and metropolitan growth: Barcelona and Helsinki metropolitan areas as case studies," International Journal of Knowledge-Based Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 22-42.
- Ron Boschma & Anne L. J. ter Wal, 2007.
"Knowledge Networks and Innovative Performance in an Industrial District: The Case of a Footwear District in the South of Italy,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 177-199.
- Ron A. Boschma & Anne L.W. ter Wal, 2006. "Knowledge networks and innovative performance in an industrial district. The case of a footwear district in the South of Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0601, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Enrica Morganti, 2006.
"Spatial agglomeration and business groups: New evidence from Italian industrial districts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 507-518.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Enrica Morganti, 2004. "Spatial agglomeration and business groups: new evidence from Italian industrial districts," ERSA conference papers ersa04p402, European Regional Science Association.
- Kroll, Henning, 2009. "Spillovers and proximity in perspective: a network approach to improving the operationalisation of proximity," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R2/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Cainelli, Giulio & D’Amato, Alessio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2015.
"Adoption of waste-reducing technology in manufacturing: Regional factors and policy issues,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 53-67.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Alessio D'Amato, 2013. "Adoption of Waste-Reducing Technology in Manufacturing: Regional Factors and Policy Issues," Working Papers 2013162, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2012.
"Production and financial linkages in inter-firm networks: structural variety, risk-sharing and resilience,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 711-734, September.
- Giulio Cainelli & Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2010. "Production and financial linkages in inter-firm networks: structural variety, risk-sharing and resilience," Openloc Working Papers 1018, Public policies and local development.
- Davide Antonioli & Simone Borghesi & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014.
"Are Regional Systems Greening the Economy? the Role of Environmental Innovations and Agglomeration Forces,"
2014.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Davide Antonioli & Simone Borghesi & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014. "Are regional systems greening the economy? The role of environmental innovations and agglomeration forces," SEEDS Working Papers 0414, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Jelle Joustra, 2014. "The Industrial Organisation of the Dance Industry in the Netherlands: a Transaction Cost Perspective on Hybrid Forms of Organisation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-095/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli, 2011. "The role of spatial agglomeration in a structural model of innovation, productivity and export: a firm-level analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 577-600, June.
- Kerstin Press, 2006. "Divide to conquer? The Silicon Valley - Boston 128 case revisited," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0610, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2006.
- Jiang Wei & Minfei Zhou & Mark Greeven & Hongyan Qu, 2016. "Economic governance, dual networks and innovative learning in five Chinese industrial clusters," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 1037-1074, December.
- Friso de Vor & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2008. "Agglomeration Externalities and Localized Employment Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-033/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Anne Margarian, 2013. "A Constructive Critique of the Endogenous Development Approach in the European Support of Rural Areas," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 1-29, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:33:y:2002:i:3:p:291-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.