Local Diversity, Human Creativity, and Technological Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Backman, Mikaela & Kohlhase, Janet, 2013. "The Influence of Diversity on the Formation, Survival and Growth of New Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 337, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Stützer, 2012. "The Geography of Creative People in Germany revisited," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Pier Luigi Sacco & Guido Ferilli & Giorgio Tavano Blessi & Massimiliano Nuccio, 2013. "Culture as an Engine of Local Development Processes: System-Wide Cultural Districts I: Theory," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 555-570, December.
- Charlie Karlsson, 2011.
"Clusters, Networks and Creativity,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2010. "Clusters, Networks and Creativity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 235, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Andersson, Martin & Ejermo, Olof, 2004. "Sectoral Knowledge Production in Swedish Regions 1993-1999," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 5, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2011.
"Regional factors and innovativeness: an empirical analysis of four German industries,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 169-194, August.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2009. "Regional Factors and Innovativeness - An Empirical Analysis of Four German Industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0917, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- Dirk Oberschachtsiek, 2013. "Human Capital Diversity and Entrepreneurship. Results from the regional individual skill dispersion nexus on self-employment activity," Working Paper Series in Economics 289, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Andersson, Martin & Larsson, Johan P. & Wernberg, Joakim, 2017. "The Economic Microgeography of Diversity and Specialization," Working Paper Series 1167, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Edward Nissan & George Carter, 2009. "Specialization of state sectoral employment," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 33(2), pages 148-160, April.
- Martin Andersson & Johan P Larsson & Joakim Lundblad, 2015. "The Productive City Needs both - localization and urbanization economies across spatial scales in the city," ERSA conference papers ersa15p385, European Regional Science Association.
- Pierre Desrochers & Samuli Leppälä, 2011. "Creative Environments: The Case for Local Economic Diversity," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fikri Zul Fahmi, 2016. "Business networks, social capital and the productivity of creative industries in Indonesia," ERSA conference papers ersa16p351, European Regional Science Association.
- Wixe, Sofia, 2014. "Firm Knowledge, Neighborhood Diversity and Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 360, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Sebastien Chantelot & Peres Stephanie & Virol Stephane, 2011. "From Talent to Creative City: Towards a conceptual framework," ERSA conference papers ersa11p373, European Regional Science Association.
- Shu-Hen Chiang, 2014. "The dilemma of "Twin Cities": is the suburban dependence hypothesis applicable?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 149-163, June.
- Westlund , Hans & Andersson, Martin & Karlsson, Charlie, 2013. "Creativity as an integral element of social capital and its role for economic performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 330, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Martin Fiszbein, 2017. "Agricultural Diversity, Structural Change and Long-run Development: Evidence from the U.S," NBER Working Papers 23183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:32:y:2001:i:3:p:369-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.