Earnings Management Surrounding New Debt Issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:29:y:2017:i:c:p:52-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Yi-Mien & Shen, Cheng-An, 2015. "Family firms' credit rating, idiosyncratic risk, and earnings management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 872-877.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Kraft, Holger, 2015. "Leaning against the wind: Debt financing in the face of adversity," SAFE Working Paper Series 119, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Persakis, Anthony & Iatridis, George Emmanuel, 2017. "The joint effect of investor protection, IFRS and earnings quality on cost of capital: An international study," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-29.
- Zhang, Min & Liu, Yaosong & Xie, Lu & Ye, Tingting, 2017. "Does the cutoff of “red capital” raise a red flag? Political connections and stock price crash risk," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 89-109.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:30:y:2014:i:1:p:116-127 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:45:y:2010:i:3:p:659-681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.