The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and Market Liquidity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jehad S. Aldehayyat & Sliman S. Alsoboa & Mohammad H. Al-Kilani, 2017. "Investigating How Corporate Governance Affects Performance of Firm in Small Emerging Markets: An Empirical Analysis for Jordanian Manufacturing Firms," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(1), pages 77-95, January.
- Boyle, Glenn & Grace-Webb, Eli, 2007. "Sarbanes-Oxley and its Aftermath: A Review of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 3976, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Ding, Mingfa, 2014. "Political Connections and Stock Liquidity: Political Network, Hierarchy and Intervention," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2014/7, Lund University, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies.
- Martina Vitézová, 2011. "Market Perception of SOX Act in the Case of US Listed Banks," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 155-170.
- P. Krishna Prasanna & Anish S. Menon, 2012. "Corporate governance and stock market liquidity in India," International Journal of Behavioural Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1/2), pages 24-45.
- Li, Wei-Xuan & Chen, Clara Chia-Sheng & French, Joseph J., 2012. "The relationship between liquidity, corporate governance, and firm valuation: Evidence from Russia," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 465-477.
- Shen, Carl Hsin-han, 2014. "Pecking order, access to public debt market, and information asymmetry," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 291-306.
- Dyakov, Teodor & Verbeek, Marno, 2013. "Front-running of mutual fund fire-sales," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4931-4942.
- Chung, Huimin & Sheu, Her-Jiun & Wang, Juo-Lien, 2009. "Do firms' earnings management practices affect their equity liquidity?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 152-158, September.
- Paolo Polidori & Désirée Teobaldelli, 2012. "Corporate Criminal Liability and Optimal Behavior by Firms.Internal Monitoring Devices versus Managerial Incentives," Working Papers 1216, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Ranjan D’Mello & Xinghua Gao & Yonghong Jia, 2017. "Internal control and internal capital allocation: evidence from internal capital markets of multi-segment firms," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 251-287, March.
- Jackson, Gregory, 2010. "Understanding corporate governance in the United States: An historical and theoretical reassessment," Arbeitspapiere 223, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
- Abdioglu, Nida & Bamiatzi, Vassiliki & Cavusgil, S.Tamer & Khurshed, Arif & Stathopoulos, Konstantinos, 2015. "Information asymmetry, disclosure and foreign institutional investment: An empirical investigation of the impact of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 902-915.
- Lee, Changmin, 2011. "New evidence on what happens to CEOs after they retire," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 474-482, June.
- Olga Dodd & Aaron Gilbert, 2016. "The Impact of Cross-Listing on the Home Market's Information Environment and Stock Price Efficiency," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 299-328, August.
- Kenneth Linna & Evan Moore & Rodney Paul & Andrew Weinbach, 2014. "The Effects of the Clock and Kickoff Rule Changes on Actual and Market-Based Expected Scoring in NCAA Football," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(2), pages 1-14, April.
- Brandon Gipper & Christian Leuz & Mark Maffett, 2015. "Public Audit Oversight and Reporting Credibility: Evidence from the PCAOB Inspection Regime," NBER Working Papers 21530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:43:y:2008:i:3:p:361-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.