The Impact of Changes in the FTSE 100 Index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Mergulhão, João, 2016.
"Anticipatory effects in the FTSE 100 index revisions,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 79-90.
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Mergulhão, João de Mendonça, 2013. "Anticipatory effects in the FTSE 100 index revisions," Textos para discussão 345, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Marcelo Fernandes & João Mergulhão, 2015. "Anticipatory Effects in the FTSE 100 Index Revisions," Working Papers 773, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:228-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Haiwei & Ngo, Thanh, 2017. "Leverage-based index revisions: The case of Dow Jones Islamic Market World Index," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 16-34.
- Liu, Shinhua, 2011. "The price effects of index additions: A new explanation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 152-165.
- Wang, Chuan & Murgulov, Zoltan & Haman, Janto, 2015. "Impact of changes in the CSI 300 Index constituents," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 13-33.
- Daya, Wael & Mazouz, Khelifa & Freeman, Mark, 2012. "Information efficiency changes following FTSE 100 index revisions," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 1054-1069.
- Kot, Hung Wan & Leung, Harry K.M. & Tang, Gordon Y.N., 2015. "The long-term performance of index additions and deletions: Evidence from the Hang Seng Index," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 407-420.
- Liu, Shinhua, 2011. "The price effects of index additions: A new explanation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 152-165, March.
- Jubinski, Daniel & Tomljanovich, Marc, 2013. "Do FOMC minutes matter to markets? An intraday analysis of FOMC minutes releases on individual equity volatility and returns," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 86-97.
- Chen, Wei-Kuang & Lin, Ching-Ting, 2016. "Asymmetric responses to stock index reconstitutions: Evidence from the CSI 300 index additions and deletions," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 36-48.
- Geppert, John M. & Ivanov, Stoyu I. & Karels, Gordon V., 2010. "Analysis of the probability of deletion of S&P 500 companies: Survival analysis and neural networks approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 191-201, May.
- Chan, Kalok & Kot, Hung Wan & Tang, Gordon Y.N., 2013. "A comprehensive long-term analysis of S&P 500 index additions and deletions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4920-4930.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:42:y:2007:i:3:p:461-484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.