Trading Volume and Market Volatility: Developed versus Emerging Stock Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koulakiotis, Athanasios & Babalos, Vassilios & Papasyriopoulos, Nicholas, 2016. "Financial crisis, liquidity and dynamic linkages between large and small stocks: Evidence from the Athens Stock Exchange," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 46-62.
- Li, Jie & Ren, Da & Feng, Xu & Zhang, Yongjie, 2016. "Network of listed companies based on common shareholders and the prediction of market volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 508-521.
- repec:pje:journl:article14wini is not listed on IDEAS
- Sinha, Pankaj & Agnihotri, Shalini, 2014. "Investigating impact of volatility persistence, market asymmetry and information inflow on volatility of stock indices using bivariate GJR-GARCH," MPRA Paper 58303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabiruzzaman, Md. & Monimul Huq, Md. & Beg, Rabiul Alam & Anwar, Sajid, 2010. "Modeling and forecasting trading volume index: GARCH versus TGARCH approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 141-145, May.
- Farag, Hisham & Cressy, Robert, 2011. "Do regulatory policies affect the flow of information in emerging markets?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 238-254, September.
- Cathy Chen & I-Doun Kuo, 2014. "Investor sentiment and interest rate volatility smile: evidence from Eurodollar options markets," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 367-391, August.
- Do, Hung Xuan & Brooks, Robert & Treepongkaruna, Sirimon & Wu, Eliza, 2014. "How does trading volume affect financial return distributions?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 190-206.
- Ahmed, Walid M.A., 2017. "The impact of foreign equity flows on market volatility during politically tranquil and turbulent times: The Egyptian experience," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 61-77.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:18:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1057_s41260-017-0047-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:3:p:37-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carroll, Rachael & Kearney, Colm, 2015. "Testing the mixture of distributions hypothesis on target stocks," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-14.
- Junni L. Zhang & Wolfgang K. HÃ¤rdle & Cathy Y. Chen & Elisabeth Bommes, 2015. "Distillation of News Flow into Analysis of Stock Reactions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Chakraborty, Sandip & Kakani, Ram Kumar, 2016. "Institutional investment, equity volume and volatility spillover: Causalities and asymmetries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-20.
- Chia-Hao Lee & Pei-I Chou, 2012. "Trading Activity and Financial Market Integration," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 589-616, August.
- Pramod Kumar Naik & Rangan Gupta & Puja Padhi, 2018.
"The Relationship Between Stock Market Volatility And Trading Volume: Evidence From South Africa,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 52(1), pages 99-114, January-M.
- Pramod Kumar Naik & Rangan Gupta & Puja Padhi, 2016. "The Relationship between Stock Market Volatility and Trading Volume: Evidence from South Africa," Working Papers 201689, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jawadi Fredj & Ureche-Rangau Loredana, 2013. "Threshold linkages between volatility and trading volume: evidence from developed and emerging markets," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 313-333, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:42:y:2007:i:3:p:429-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.