Managerial Ownership and Agency Conflicts: A Nonlinear Simultaneous Equation Analysis of Managerial Ownership, Risk Taking, Debt Policy, and Dividend Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Farinha & Oscar Lopez-de-Foronda, 2009.
"The relation between dividends and insider ownership in different legal systems: international evidence,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 169-189.
- Jorge Farinha & Óscar López de Foronda, 2005. "The relation between dividends and insider ownership in different legal systems: international evidence," CEF.UP Working Papers 0509, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lee, Cheng-Few & Kuo, Nan-Ting, 2014. "Effects of ultimate ownership structure and corporate tax on capital structures: Evidence from Taiwan," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 409-425.
- Chen, Zhilan & Cheung, Yan-Leung & Stouraitis, Aris & Wong, Anita W.S., 2005. "Ownership concentration, firm performance, and dividend policy in Hong Kong," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 431-449, September.
- Darakhshan Younis & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2014. "Market Imperfections and Dividend Policy Decisions of Manufacturing Sector of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:99, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Chen, Yenn-Ru & Lee, Bong Soo, 2010. "A dynamic analysis of executive stock options: Determinants and consequences," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 88-103, February.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:8:y:2017:i:1:id:218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bany-Ariffin, A.N. & Mat Nor, Fauzias & McGowan Jr., Carl B., 2010. "Pyramidal structure, firm capital structure exploitation and ultimate owners' dominance," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 151-164, June.
- Elsayed, Khaled & Wahba, Hayam, 2013. "Reinvestigating the relationship between ownership structure and inventory management: A corporate governanceperspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 207-218.
- Yoshikatsu Shinozawa, 2007. "The Effect of Organisational Form on Investment Products: an empirical analysis of the UK unit trust industry," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1244-1259, November.
- Gehan A. Mousa & Abdelmohsen M. Desoky & Zuraidah Mohd Sanusi, 2012. "The Association Between Internal Governance Mechanisms And Corporate Value: Evidence From Bahrain," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 8(Supp. 1), pages 67-91.
- Crutchley, Claire E. & Jensen, Marlin R. H. & JaheraJr., John S. & Raymond, Jennie E., 1999. "Agency problems and the simultaneity of financial decision making: The role of institutional ownership," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 177-197, June.
- Mauricio Jara-Bertin & Félix J. López-Iturriaga & Ãscar López-de-Foronda, 2008. "The Contest to the Control in European Family Firms: How Other Shareholders Affect Firm Value," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 146-159, May.
- Jonchi Shyu, 2011. "Family ownership and firm performance: evidence from Taiwanese firms," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(4), pages 397-411, September.
- Haleem, Fazli & Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2011. "Modeling Dividend Behavior in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A Cosh & P Guest & A Hughes, 2001. "Managerial Discretion and Takeover Performance," Working Papers wp216, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:38-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duha Al-Kuwari, 2012. "Are Large Shareholders Conducting Influential Monitoring in Emerging Markets? An Investigation into the Impact of Large Shareholders on Dividend Decisions: The Case of Kuwait," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(2), pages 52-67, September.
- Jabbouri, Imad, 2016. "Determinants of corporate dividend policy in emerging markets: Evidence from MENA stock markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 283-298.
- Wu, Hsueh-Liang, 2008. "When does internal governance make firms innovative," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 141-153, February.
- Florackis, Chris & Kanas, Angelos & Kostakis, Alexandros, 2015. "Dividend policy, managerial ownership and debt financing: A non-parametric perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 783-795.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:34:y:1999:i:1:p:119-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.