Insider Trading and the Bid-Ask Spread
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiang, Christine & McInish, Thomas & Upson, James, 2009. "The information content of trading halts," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 703-726, November.
- Hans Degryse & Frank Jong & Jérémie Lefebvre, 2016.
"Legal Insider Trading and Stock Market Liquidity,"
Springer, vol. 164(1), pages 83-104, March.
- Hans Degryse & Frank Jong & Jérémie Lefebvre, 2015. "Legal Insider Trading and Stock Market Liquidity," Post-Print hal-01563029, HAL.
- Degryse, Hans & de Jong, Frank & Lefebvre, J.J.G., 2016. "Legal insider trading and stock market liquidity," Other publications TiSEM 1f14bad3-7bb3-4fd2-bb4d-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- José M. Marín & Antoni Sureda-Gomila, 2006. "Firms vs. insiders as traders of last resort," Economics Working Papers 999, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- A. Can Inci & Biao Lu & H. Nejat Seyhun, 2010. "Intraday Behavior of Stock Prices and Trades around Insider Trading," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 39(1), pages 323-363, March.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0043-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Acharya, Viral V. & Johnson, Timothy C., 2007. "Insider trading in credit derivatives," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 110-141, April.
- Qin Wang & Hsiao-Fen Yang, 2015. "Earnings announcements, trading volume, and price discovery: evidence from dual class firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 669-700, May.
- Bart Frijns & Aaron Gilbert & Alireza Tourani-Rad, 2008. "Insider Trading, Regulation, And The Components Of The Bid-Ask Spread," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 31(3), pages 225-246.
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Vyacheslav Fos, 2012. "Do prices reveal the presence of informed trading?," NBER Working Papers 18452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilbert, Aaron & Frijns, Bart & Tourani, Alireza-Rad, 2007. "Elements of Effective Insider Trading Laws," Working Paper Series 3973, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Laurel Franzen & Xu Li & Oktay Urcan & Mark E. Vargus, 2014. "The Market Response To Insider Sales Of Restricted Stock Versus Unrestricted Stock," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 37(1), pages 99-118, February.
- Charoenwong, Charlie & Ding, David K. & Siraprapasiri, Vasan, 2011. "Adverse selection and corporate governance," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 406-420, June.
- Aktas, Nihat & de Bodt, Eric & Van Oppens, Hervé, 2008. "Legal insider trading and market efficiency," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1379-1392, July.
- Joseph Golec, 2007. "Are the Insider Trades of a Large Institutional Investor Informed?," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 161-190, May.
- Marcin Wojtowicz, 2014. "The Determinants of CDS Bid-ask Spreads," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-138/IV/ DSF82, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cheng, Louis & Firth, Michael & Leung, T.Y. & Rui, Oliver, 2006. "The effects of insider trading on liquidity," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 467-483, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:33:y:1998:i:3:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.