Weak Form Tests of the Efficiency of Real Estate Investment Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 19 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.easternfinance.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0732-8516|
- Maier, Gunther & Herath, Shanaka, 2009.
"Real Estate Market Efficiency. A Survey of Literature,"
402, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Gunther Maier & Shanaka Herath, 2009. "Real Estate Market Efficiency: A Survey of Literature," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_07, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Gunther Maier & Shanaka Herath, 2009. "Real Estate Market Efficiency: A Survey of Literature," ERES eres2009_155, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Malpezzi, Stephen, 1999. "A Simple Error Correction Model of House Prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 27-62, March.
- Stephen Malpezzi, 1998. "A Simple Error Correction Model of House Prices," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 98-11, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Case, Karl E & Shiller, Robert J, 1989. "The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 125-137, March.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1988. "The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes," NBER Working Papers 2506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Armonat, Stefan & Pfnür, Andreas, 2002. "Basel II and the German credit crunch?," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 35585, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Ghysels, Eric & Plazzi, Alberto & Valkanov, Rossen & Torous, Walter, 2013. "Forecasting Real Estate Prices," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Michael Devaney & William Rayburn, 1988. "When a House Is More Than a Home: Performance of the Household Portfolio," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(1), pages 75-85.
- Erling Røed Larsen & Dag Einar Sommervoll, 2003. "Rising Inequality of Housing? Evidence from Segmented Housing Price Indices," Discussion Papers 363, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Charles Rahal, 2015. "House Price Forecasts with Factor Combinations," Discussion Papers 15-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Michael Devaney & William Rayburn, 1993. "Neighborhood Racial Transition and Housing Returns: A Portfolio Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(2), pages 239-252.
- Roland Füss & Felix Schindler, 2011. "Diversifikationsvorteile verbriefter Immobilienanlagen in einem Mixed‐Asset‐Portfolio," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(2), pages 170-191, 05.
- Jim Clayton, 1998. "Further Evidence on Real Estate Market Efficiency," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 41-58.
- Darrat, Ali F & Zhong, Maosen, 2000. "On Testing the Random-Walk Hypothesis: A Model-Comparison Approach," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 35(3), pages 105-124, August.
- Richard D. Evans & William Rayburn, 1991. "The Effect of School Desegregation Decisions on Single-Family Housing Prices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(2), pages 107-216.
- Edward A. Baryla & Leonard V. Zumpano, 1995. "Buyer Search Duration in the Residential Real Estate Market: The Role of the Real Estate Agent," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(1), pages 1-14.
- Eli Beracha & Hilla Skiba, 2011. "Momentum in Residential Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 299-320, October.
- Charles Rahal, 2015. "Housing Market Forecasting with Factor Combinations," Discussion Papers 15-05r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:19:y:1984:i:4:p:301-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed