Heterogeneous Beliefs, IPO Valuation, and the Economic Role of the Underwriter in IPOs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:496-521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vismara, Silvio & Signori, Andrea & Paleari, Stefano, 2015. "Changes in underwriters' selection of comparable firms pre- and post-IPO: Same bank, same company, different peers," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 235-250.
- Khurshed, Arif & Paleari, Stefano & Pande, Alok & Vismara, Silvio, 2014. "Transparent bookbuilding, certification and initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 154-169.
- Viral V. Acharya & Zhaoxia Xu, 2013. "Financial Dependence and Innovation: The Case of Public versus Private Firms," NBER Working Papers 19708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mazzoli Camilla & Cardi Cristiana, 2015. "Intellectual Capital Disclosure in IPOs: Is It Worth It?," Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 245-264, December.
- Haemin Dennis Park & Pankaj C. Patel, 2015. "How Does Ambiguity Influence IPO Underpricing? The Role of the Signalling Environment," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(6), pages 796-818, September.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mine Ertugrul & Karthik Krishnan, 2014. "Investment Banks In Dual Roles: Acquirer M&A Advisors As Underwriters," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 159-189, June.
- Wadhwa, Kavita & Nagi Reddy, V. & Goyal, Abhinav & Mohamed, Abdulkadir, 2016. "IPOs and SEOs, real investments, and market timing: Emerging market evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 21-41.
- Acharya, Viral V & Xu, Zhaoxia, 2014. "Financial Dependence and Innovation: The Case of Public versus Private Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 9829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vithanage, Kulunu & Neupane, Suman & Chung, Richard, 2016. "Multiple lead underwriting syndicate and IPO pricing," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 193-208.
- Christian Andres & André Betzer & Peter Limbach, 2013. "Underwriter Reputation and the Quality of Certification: Evidence from High-Yield Bonds," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP13006, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- repec:spr:eurasi:v:7:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40821-016-0049-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:176-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andres, Christian & Betzer, André & Limbach, Peter, 2014. "Underwriter reputation and the quality of certification: Evidence from high-yield bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 97-115.
- Luca Pennacchio, 2013. "The role of venture capital in Italian IPOs," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2528-2539.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:41:y:2012:i:4:p:769-811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.