Financial Advice and Individual Investor Portfolio Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roth, Benjamin & Voskort, Andrea, 2014. "Stereotypes and false consensus: How financial professionals predict risk preferences," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PB), pages 553-565.
- Claude Montmarquette & Nathalie Viennot-Briot, 2016. "The Gamma Factor and the Value of Financial Advice," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-35, CIRANO.
- Daniel Hoechle & Stefan Ruenzi & Nic Schaub & Markus Schmid, 2017.
"The Impact of Financial Advice on Trade Performance and Behavioral Biases,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 21(2), pages 871-910.
- Hoechle, Daniel & Ruenzi, Stefan & Schaub, Nic & Schmid, Markus, 2014. "The Impact of Financial Advice on Trade Performance and Behavioral Biases," Working Papers on Finance 1419, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Dec 2015.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2013.
"Household Finance: An Emerging Field,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
- Luigi Guiso & Paolo Sodini, 2012. "Household Finance. An Emerging Field," EIEF Working Papers Series 1204, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2012.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sodini, Paolo, 2012. "Household Finance: An Emerging Field," CEPR Discussion Papers 8934, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:156:y:2017:i:c:p:22-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:1:p:54-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schaeck, Klaus & Kick, Thomas & Onali, Enrico & Ruprecht, Benedikt, 2014.
"Wealth shocks, credit-supply shocks, and asset allocation: evidence from household and firm portfolios,"
Working Paper Series
1662, European Central Bank.
- Kick, Thomas & Ruprecht, Benedikt & Onali, Enrico & Schaeck, Klaus, 2014. "Wealth shocks, credit-supply shocks, and asset allocation: Evidence from household and firm portfolios," Discussion Papers 07/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Kramer, Marc M., 2016. "Financial literacy, confidence and financial advice seeking," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 131(PA), pages 198-217.
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:87:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0853-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:41:y:2012:i:2:p:395-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.