An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of Financial Distress on Trade Credit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kutsuna, Kenji & Smith, Janet Kiholm & Smith, Richard & Yamada, Kazuo, 2016. "Supply-chain spillover effects of IPOs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 150-168.
- repec:bas:econth:y:2012:i:6:p:26-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bas:econth:y:2012:i:6:p:47-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Galya Taseva-Petkova, 2015. "Trade credit and risk of insolvency," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 77-100,101-.
- Jaleel Ahmed & Hui Xiaofeng & Shahid Kalim Khan, 2015. "Investigation of trade credit demand patterns in effect with firm-bank relationship: A panel data approach," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(3), pages 46-54, March.
- Garcia-Appendini, Emilia & Montoriol-Garriga, Judit, 2014. "Trade credit use as firms approach default: A supplier's hold-up story," Working Papers on Finance 1411, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Jan 2015.
- Daisuke Tsuruta, 2015. "Leverage and firm performance of small businesses: evidence from Japan," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 385-410, February.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:49:y:2018:i:c:p:81-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yajing Liu & Kenya Fujiwara, 2017. "Financial Crises, Bank Lending, and Trade Credit:Evidence from Chinese Enterprises," Discussion Papers 2017-25, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Woo Sung Kim, 2016. "Determinants of Corporate Trade Credit: An Empirical Study on Korean Firms," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 414-419.
- Mateut, Simona & Mizen, Paul & Ziane, Ydriss, 2015. "Inventory composition and trade credit," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 434-446.
- TSURUTA Daisuke & UCHIDA Hirofumi, 2013. "Real Driver of Trade Credit," Discussion papers 13037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:391-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Altunok, Fatih & Mitchell, Karlyn & Pearce, Douglas, 2015. "The trade credit channel and monetary policy transmission: empirical evidence from U.S. panel data," MPRA Paper 66273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:41:y:2012:i:1:p:187-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.