Do Banks Value Innovation? Evidence from US Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ying Wang & Jing Zhao, 2015. "Hedge Funds and Corporate Innovation," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 44(2), pages 353-385, June.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Lee, Hsiao-Hui & Liu, Alfred Zhu & Zhang, Zhipeng, 2015. "Corporate innovation, default risk, and bond pricing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 329-344.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:102-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:166-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariana Spatareanu & Vlad Manole & Ali Kabiri, 2017. "Do Bank Shocks Hamper Firms’ Innovation?," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2017-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Javeria Farooqi & Surendranath Jory & Thanh Ngo, 2017. "Institutional investors’ activism and credit ratings," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(1), pages 51-77, January.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:193-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Hoepner & Ioannis Oikonomou & Bert Scholtens & Michael Schröder, 2016.
"The Effects of Corporate and Country Sustainability Characteristics on The Cost of Debt: An International Investigation,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1-2), pages 158-190, January.
- Andreas Hoepner & Ioannis Oikonomou & Bert Scholtens & Michael Schroder, 2014. "The Effects of Corporate and Country Sustainability Characteristics on the Cost of Debt: An International Investigation," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-14, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Hoepner, Andreas & Oikonomou, Ioannis & Scholtens, Bert & Schröder, Michael, 2014. "The effects of corporate and country sustainability characteristics on the cost of debt: An international investigation," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-100, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kim, Moshe & Surroca, Jordi & Tribó, Josep A., 2014. "Impact of ethical behavior on syndicated loan rates," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 122-144.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:41:y:2012:i:1:p:159-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.