Information Discovery in Share Lockups: Evidence from the Split‐Share Structure Reform in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennifer N. Carpenter & Fangzhou Lu & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2015. "The Real Value of China's Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 20957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiao, Gang, 2015. "Trading and earnings management: Evidence from China's non-tradable share reform," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 67-90.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Bortolotti, Bernardo & Caccavaio, Marianna, 2016.
"Stock market efficiency in China: Evidence from the split-share reform,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 125-137.
- Andrea Beltratti & Bernardo Bortolotti & Marianna Caccavaio, 2014. "Stock market efficiency in China: evidence from the split-share reform," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 969, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Liang, Hao & Renneboog, Luc & Sun, Sunny Li, 2015. "The political determinants of executive compensation: Evidence from an emerging economy," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 69-91.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:80-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liao, Li & Liu, Bibo & Wang, Hao, 2014. "China׳s secondary privatization: Perspectives from the Split-Share Structure Reform," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 500-518.
- Yan Zeng & Josie McLaren, 2015. "The impact of large public sales of Government assets: empirical evidence from the Chinese stock markets on a gradual and offer-to-get approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 137-173, July.
- repec:eee:finmar:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:115-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:83-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carpenter, Jennifer N. & Lu, Fangzhou & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2018. "The real value of China’s stock market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Mohd Rashid, Rasidah & Abdul-Rahim, Ruzita & Yong, Othman, 2014. "The influence of lock-up provisions on IPO initial returns: Evidence from an emerging market," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 487-501.
- Megginson, William L. & Ullah, Barkat & Wei, Zuobao, 2014. "State ownership, soft-budget constraints, and cash holdings: Evidence from China’s privatized firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 276-291.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9517-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carpenter, Jennifer N. & Lu, Fangzhou & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2018. "The real value of China’s stock market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Opie, Wei & Zhang, Hong Feng, 2013. "Investor heterogeneity and the cross-sectional stock returns in China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-20.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:40:y:2011:i:4:p:1001-1027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.