Fear and the Fama‐French Factors
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shamsuddin, Abul & Kim, Jae H., 2015. "Market sentiment and the Fama–French factor premia," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 129-132.
- Durand, Robert B. & Lan, Yihui & Ng, Andrew, 2011. "Conditional beta: Evidence from Asian emerging markets," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 130-153.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Zakaria Moussa, 2014. "The sensitivity of Fama-French factors to economic uncertainty," Working Papers hal-01015702, HAL.
- Peltomäki, Jarkko & Äijö, Janne, 2015. "Cross-sectional anomalies and volatility risk in different economic and market cycles," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 17-22.
- Sarwar, Ghulam, 2017. "Examining the flight-to-safety with the implied volatilities," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 118-124.
- Lim, Dominic & Durand, Robert B. & Yang, Joey Wenling, 2014. "The microstructure of fear, the Fama–French factors and the global financial crisis of 2007 and 2008," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 169-180.
- Wu, Po-Chin & Liu, Shiao-Yen & Chen, Che-Ying, 2016. "Re-examining risk premiums in the Fama–French model: The role of investor sentiment," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 154-171.
- Sarwar, Ghulam, 2014. "U.S. stock market uncertainty and cross-market European stock returns," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-14.
- Smales, Lee A., 2015. "Time-variation in the impact of news sentiment," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 40-50.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:40:y:2011:i:2:p:409-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.