Gains from Mergers and Acquisitions Around the World: New Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 39 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: University of South Florida 4202 E. Fowler Ave. COBA #3331, Tampa, FL 33620|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0046-3892
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0046-3892|
- Deshpande, Shreesh & Svetina, Marko & Zhu, PengCheng, 2012. "Analyst coverage of acquiring firms and value creation in cross-border acquisitions," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 212-229.
- Schneck, Colin & Bessler, Wolfgang & Zimmermann, Jan, 2014. "Bidder Contests in International Mergers and Acquisitions: The Impact of Toeholds, Preemptive Bidding, and Termination Fees," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100493, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hoang Long Pham, 2015. "Impact of Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions on Acquirers’ Shareholders Wealth," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(4), pages 78-92.
- Al Rahahleh, Naseem & Wei, Peihwang Philip, 2012. "The performance of frequent acquirers: Evidence from emerging markets," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 16-33.
- Ushijima, Tatsuo & Schaede, Ulrike, 2014.
"The market for corporate subsidiaries in Japan: An empirical study of trades among listed firms,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 36-52.
- USHIJIMA Tatsuo & Ulrike SCHAEDE, 2013. "The Market for Corporate Subsidiaries in Japan: An empirical study of trades among listed firms," Discussion papers 13012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Parama Barai & Pitabas Mohanty, 2014. "Role of industry relatedness in performance of Indian acquirers—Long and short run effects," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 1045-1073, December.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:632-650 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anagnostopoulou, Seraina C. & Tsekrekos, Andrianos E., 2013. "Do firms that wish to be acquired manage their earnings? Evidence from major European countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 57-68.
- Pham, Nga & Oh, K.B. & Pech, Richard, 2015. "Mergers and acquisitions: CEO duality, operating performance and stock returns in Vietnam," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PA), pages 298-316.
- Alexandridis, George & Fuller, Kathleen P. & Terhaar, Lars & Travlos, Nickolaos G., 2013. "Deal size, acquisition premia and shareholder gains," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 1-13.
- Shams, Syed M.M. & Gunasekarage, Abeyratna & Colombage, Sisira R.N., 2013. "Does the organisational form of the target influence market reaction to acquisition announcements? Australian evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 89-108.
- Kim, Woochan & Sung, Taeyoon & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2017. "The diffusion of corporate governance to emerging markets: Evaluating two dimensions of investor heterogeneity," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 406-432.
- Kim, Woochan & Sung, Taeyoon & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2014. "The Diffusion of Corporate Governance to Emerging Markets: Evaluating Two Dimensions of Investor Heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 56485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrey Golubov & Dimitris Petmezas & Nickolaos G. Travlos, 2013. "Empirical mergers and acquisitions research: a review of methods, evidence and managerial implications," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 12, pages 287-313 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fatemi, Ali M. & Fooladi, Iraj & Garehkoolchian, Niloofar, 2017. "Gains from mergers and acquisitions in Japan," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 166-178.
- Durand, Robert B. & Laing, Elaine & Thao Ngo, Minh, 2016. "The disciplinary role of leverage: evidence from East Asian cross-border acquirers’ returns," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 83-88.
- Gregory, Alan & O'Donohoe, Sheila, 2014. "Do cross border and domestic acquisitions differ? Evidence from the acquisition of UK targets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 61-69.
- Chi, Jing & Sun, Qian & Young, Martin, 2011. "Performance and characteristics of acquiring firms in the Chinese stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 152-170, June.
- Yan Liu & Carol Padgett & Simone Varotto, 2014. "Corporate Governance, Bank Mergers and Executive Compensation," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-18, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Bessler, Wolfgang & Schneck, Colin & Zimmermann, Jan, 2015. "Bidder contests in international mergers and acquisitions: The impact of toeholds, preemptive bidding, and termination fees," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 4-23.
- Yun Meng & Ninon K. Sutton, 2017. "Is the grass on the other side greener? Testing the cross-border effect for U.S. acquirers," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 917-937, May.
- Dutta, Shantanu & Saadi, Samir & Zhu, PengCheng, 2013. "Does payment method matter in cross-border acquisitions?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 91-107.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:39:y:2010:i:4:p:1671-1695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed