Belgian Intragroup Relations and the Determinants of Corporate Liquid Reserves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GAUTIER, Axel & HAMADI, Malika, 2004.
"Internal capital market efficiency of Belgian holding companies,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004086, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Axel, GAUTIER & Malika, HAMADI, 2005. "Internal Capital Market Efficiency of Belgian Holding Companies," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2004037, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- GAUTIER, Axel & HAMADI, Malika, 2005. "Internal capital market efficiency of Belgian holding companies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1842, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Pál, Rozália, 2006. "Financing constraints and firms' cash policy in the euro area," Working Paper Series 642, European Central Bank.
- BEUSELINCK, Christof & DELOOF, Marc & VANSTRAELEN, Ann, 2011.
"Corporate governance and cash policies of multinational corporations,"
2011020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Beuselinck Christof` & Deloof Marc & Vanstraelen Ann, 2012. "Corporate governance and cash policies of multinational corporations," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- repec:ehu:rdadme:24893 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bigelli, Marco & Sánchez-Vidal, Javier, 2012. "Cash holdings in private firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 26-35.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bigelli, Marco & Martín-Ugedo, Juan Francisco & Sánchez-Vidal, F. Javier, 2014. "Financial conservatism of private firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2419-2427.
- Dobetz, Wolfgang & Grüninger, Matthias C., 2006. "Corporate cash holdings: Evidence from a different institutional setting," Working papers 2006/06, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Mai Iskandar-Datta & Yonghong Jia, 2014. "Investor protection and corporate cash holdings around the world: new evidence," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 245-273, August.
- Iskandar-Datta, Mai E. & Jia, Yonghong, 2012. "Cross-country analysis of secular cash trends," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 898-912.
- Locorotondo, Rosy & Dewaelheyns, Nico & Van Hulle, Cynthia, 2014. "Cash holdings and business group membership," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 316-323.
- Natalia Nehrebecka & Anna Białek-Jaworska, 2016. "Determinanty inwestycji finansowych przedsiębiorstw w Polsce," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 3, pages 35-55.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:7:y:2001:i:3:p:375-392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.