Acquisitions: Private versus Public
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Stähler, 2014. "Partial ownership and cross-border mergers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 209-237, April.
- Ghadhab, Imen & Hellara, Slaheddine, 2016. "Cross-listing and value creation," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 1-11.
- Onur A. Koska, 2016. "A Consumer-Surplus Standard in Merger Approvals, Foreign Direct Investment, and Welfare," ERC Working Papers 1612, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2016.
- Mateev, Miroslav & Andonov, Kristiyan, 2016. "Do cross-border and domestic bidding firms perform differently? New evidence from continental Europe and the UK," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 327-349.
- Moshfique Uddin & Agyenim Boateng, 2009. "An analysis of short-run performance of cross-border mergers and acquisitions: Evidence from the UK acquiring firms," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 431-453, October.
- Madura, Jeff & Susnjara, Jurica, 2013. "The appeal of private targets in international acquisitions," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 198-222.
- Barbopoulos, Leonidas & Marshall, Andrew & MacInnes, Cameron & McColgan, Patrick, 2014. "Foreign direct investment in emerging markets and acquirers’ value gains," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 604-619.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:9:p:1915-1934 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shams, Syed M.M. & Gunasekarage, Abeyratna & Colombage, Sisira R.N., 2013. "Does the organisational form of the target influence market reaction to acquisition announcements? Australian evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 89-108.
- Jaffe, Jeffrey & Jindra, Jan & Pedersen, David & Voetmann, Torben, 2015. "Returns to acquirers of public and subsidiary targets," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 246-270.
- Shams, Syed M.M. & Duong, Huu Nhan & Singh, Harminder, 2016. "Information content of directors' trading around acquisitions," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 177-193.
- Andrey Golubov & Dimitris Petmezas & Nickolaos G. Travlos, 2013. "Empirical mergers and acquisitions research: a review of methods, evidence and managerial implications," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 12, pages 287-313 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Petmezas, Dimitris, 2009. "What drives acquisitions?: Market valuations and bidder performance," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 54-74, February.
- Chuang, Kai-Shi, 2017. "Corporate life cycle, investment banks and shareholder wealth in M&As," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 122-134.
- Gonenc, Halit & Hermes, Niels & van Sinderen, Erik, 2013. "Bidders’ gains and family control of private target firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 856-867.
- Barbopoulos, Leonidas & Sudarsanam, Sudi, 2012. "Determinants of earnout as acquisition payment currency and bidder’s value gains," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 678-694.
- Croci, Ettore & Petmezas, Dimitris & Vagenas-Nanos, Evangelos, 2010. "Managerial overconfidence in high and low valuation markets and gains to acquisitions," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 368-378, December.
- Danbolt, Jo & Siganos, Antonios & Vagenas-Nanos, Evangelos, 2015. "Investor sentiment and bidder announcement abnormal returns," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 164-179.
- Elnathan, Dan & Gavious, Ilanit & Hauser, Shmuel, 2010. "An analysis of private versus public firm valuations and the contribution of financial experts," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 387-412, December.
- Alexandridis, George & Antoniou, Antonios & Zhao, Huainan, 2008. "Belief asymmetry and gains from acquisitions," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 443-460, December.
- Mateev, Miroslav, 2017. "Is the M&A announcement effect different across Europe? More evidences from continental Europe and the UK," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 190-216.
- repec:fau:fauart:v:67:y:2017:i:5:p:423-438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manapol Ekkayokkaya & Phil Holmes & Krishna Paudyal, 2009. "Limited Information and the Sustainability of Unlisted-Target Acquirers' Returns," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9-10), pages 1201-1227.
- Szilagyi, P.G., 2007. "Corporate governance and the agency costs of debt and outside equity," Other publications TiSEM 9520d40a-224f-43a8-9bf9-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:249-262 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:12:y:2006:i:1:p:57-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.