Profitability of foreign banks in Central and Eastern Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 19 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0967-0750|
- Chen, Minghua & Wu, Ji & Jeon, Bang Nam & Wang, Rui, 2017.
"Do foreign banks take more risk? Evidence from emerging economies,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 20-39.
- Jeon, Bang & Wu, Ji & Chen, Minghua & Wang, Rui, 2016. "Do foreign banks take more risk? Evidence from emerging economies," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-4, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Iwanicz-Drozdowska Małgorzata & Witkowski Bartosz, 2016. "Determinants of Banks’ Performance: the Case of ROE Of G-SIBs in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe," Journal of Management and Business Administration. Central Europe, De Gruyter Open, vol. 24(1), pages 46-63, March.
- repec:onb:oenbfi:y:2017:i:q3/17:b:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Ji & Chen, Minghua & Jeon, Bang Nam & Wang, Rui, 2017. "Does foreign bank penetration affect the risk of domestic banks? Evidence from emerging economies," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 45-61.
- Jeon, Bang & Wu, Ji & Chen, Minghua & Wang, Rui, 2016. "Does foreign bank penetration affect the risk of domestic banks? Evidence from emerging economies," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-14, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Efthyvoulou, Georgios & Yildirim, Canan, 2014. "Market power in CEE banking sectors and the impact of the global financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 11-27.
- Georgios Efthyvoulou & Canan Yildirim, 2013. "Market Power in CEE Banking Sectors and the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0452, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2011. "Determinants of bank interest margins in Russia: Does bank ownership matter?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 481-495.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2009. "Determinants of bank interest margins in Russia : Does bank ownership matter?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 22/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Iwanicz-Drozdowska, Małgorzata & Witkowski, Bartosz, 2016. "Credit growth in Central, Eastern, and South-Eastern Europe: The case of foreign bank subsidiaries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 146-158.
- Degryse, Hans & Havrylchyk, Olena & Jurzyk, Emilia & Kozak, Sylwester, 2012. "Foreign bank entry, credit allocation and lending rates in emerging markets: Empirical evidence from Poland," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2949-2959.
- Desislava Dikova & Keith Brouthers, 2016. "International Establishment Mode Choice: Past, Present and Future," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 489-530, August.
- FIRTESCU BOGDAN & Angela ROMAN, 2015. "Internal And External Determinants Of Commercial Banks Profitability: Empirical Evidence From Bulgaria And Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 896-904, July.
- Katerina Voycheska, 2011. "Empirical Research on the Banking Efficiency in R. Macedonia," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 73-93.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:19:y:2011:i:3:p:443-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed